Starting level 1.

Moderator: Breila

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The game starts here

Post by Jenara »

"Hurt? Surely that's the job of the men? They can't stop being rude, perhaps they can be useful Another way?" Winking age pulls up her skirt and throws a pillow at Thelma. "Now get up!"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

(The water is not in the outhouse, but in a shed that is used both as a bath and to do the washing)

When Eloise comes into the inn proper, Yolanda is already waiting for her. "You can start a fire I presume? Good, then you can help me prepare the morning soup."

While Eloise gets the fire going, Yolanda cuts up the leftover bread from the day before. Then some lard is molten in a pot, the bread pieces are roasted, as well as a fresh onion that Eloise was asked to "cut into fine dice". When everything is nicely brown, salt and water are added.

"Now you can tell everyone breakfast is ready" Yolanda tells Eloise once they're done.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
pixie chic
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by pixie chic »

Rolling out of bed, Thelma gives Eloise a serious look, "I mean it, you will have to be careful if you go on this one." She grabs her dress, "These people are the kind of folks that maim you if you are lucky."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Pulling on her boots Eloise slips her dagger in one and stands by the door. "Do you think I'm too young?" She asks, and then heads off to help Yolanda before Thelma can reply.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
pixie chic
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by pixie chic »

Thelma gets dressed with a sigh, "We are all too young." She waits until Eloise is out of earshot range.
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by Kafen »

Dale is up and moving around. Heading towards the smell of food, he's dressed in his armor and wearing his weapons. With his backpack and gear, he's set to start if they are going to move early.

Once in the room, he moves to take a seat.
The lack of the defiler in SC2 makes my pants sad. ~ Anon Internet Guy
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Matthias rises before the sun has fully risen, leaving the inn to find a spot of secluded meditation and study (memorizing Phantasmal Force for today). On his stroll he fills his pockets with a handful of likely sling stones, taking a seat at the inn's long bench across from Dale. "Good morning to you, sir." He looks the man up and down. "You intend to join in this noble endeavor, I see?"
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

Christopher arises just after dawn and dresses quickly, wondering if he has missed lauds and feeling badly about it, but hoping he is in time for prime. True, he was tired from the road, but that is a small excuse for not availing himself of a church, when there is one.
But first things first. He, buckles on his sword belt, and hurries to the stable to check on his horses. That done, he heads to the chapel.
Only after praying will he return to the inn to break his fast.

[OOC] Sorry if I've thrown a wrench in your plans, Breila, but some things come before food. :) [/OOC]
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by Kafen »

"Indeed, it is a fine morning, and I am going with the group." He admits. "I am not fond of bandits, and the task is worth doing. I would not mind uniting the couple, but this is as much a matter of pride as it is a matter of personal deeds. I could not stay out of this one."
The lack of the defiler in SC2 makes my pants sad. ~ Anon Internet Guy
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

In the stables near the Church
Christopher finds his horses well cared for, in fact, Fritz is just feeding and watering them, keeping as respectful a distance from Apollo as he can in the process. "Good morning, Sir. A very fine and spirited horse you have here."

"Do you plan to join father Otto for prayers? You should knock on his door then. Because generally no one comes for the hours, in his old age, he has taken to saying them in his house, with the window open."

In the inn
"Bring out the soup" Yolanda calls to Eloise once Dale and Matthias have arrived. The soup is tasty, but watery enough that no extra drink is needed.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Hair still wet Eloise brings out the soup for the men, hiding her annoyance she places each plate before finally collecting some for herself and Thelma.

Part of her wanted to find a quiet corner, but instead she sits next to them.

"So? When do WE leave?" Flicking back a wet strand of hair she smiles and sips her soup.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Hiding his small smile with a spoonful of soup Matthias does his best to look stern or semi-disapproving, but cannot quite manage a defense against Eloise's indomitable will. With a rueful sigh, and another spoonful of soup, he finally speaks. "Good morning, fraulein. I must suppose we depart when all come to break their fast on this fine pottage. Is it true that you are a deft hand with a lock? We may have great need of such skills, there are problems finesse will solve that muscle may never conquer."
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Christopher finds Saul sitting cross-legged outside the chapel, his begging bowl set in front of him. It's early yet, so the only people out tend to be those without expendable income to donate to pennant beggars. Despite that Saul smiles at Christopher's approach. "Good morrow to you! Are we preparing for the day's journey?" When Christopher inquires about Father Otto, Saul informs him that no one (At all) has been by this morning.

When Christopher says his prayers and returns, Saul rises and accompanies him to the Inn.
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Locks?" Eloise asks, spooning the soup into her mouth, "I know someone who is better at that sort of thing." Realising she was losing them she continues, "My skills are more... Stealthy." She watches the others, not sure how to continue, "You would be suprised how useful it is to dissappear."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
pixie chic
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by pixie chic »

Thelma suggests, "That's why small teams work so well." She asks the group, "When do we leave?"