Starting level 1.

Moderator: Breila

Stik
Baronet
Baronet
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The game starts here

Post by Stik »

"You heard the girl, Saul. She is going whether you like it or not. Sounds pretty sure of herself, too."

Christopher faces to Eloise, wearing a small grin: "I would not worry, girl. What is the worst the bandits can do to you? Volker lived - can't walk, but he lives. So you might get kidnapped, and end up as a slave rowing a galley, or working in a mine, or a brothel. But think of the travel and the all new people you will meet." His expression changes: hardens, darkens, and he leans in, doing his best to loom. "There are bad people out there. And they do bad things to little girls too foolish to stay home. Stay home. Leave this to us."
"No matter where you go, there you are."
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

Matthias, having skipped complet altogether for the refuge of the room, lays a position on the far wall from Saul, placing his haversack/bedroll between him and any who would sleep beside him as he bunches himself as far against the wall as he might. Still, he sits up in bed as the conversation with Eloise begins. He chuckles, regarding the speakers in a half-interested sort of way. "What do you have to offer, that would be of use my girl? Could you swing a sword, or draw a bow? I intend to lend my skills to the rescue effort, but my restorative herbs and sling speak to my worth and am a man grown beside."
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

"She WOULD be a good distraction if the situation ever arose." Saul says with a perfectly straight face. His eyes belie his mirth, though.
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"You are most rude, both of you." She says crossing her arms stubbornly, "I may not have a sword, or be able to heal the sick, but I have skills. And I don't need to explain them to the likes of you!" Turning on her heels she leaves the room with a flurry of hair.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
pixie chic
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by pixie chic »

Thelma watches her leave and says, "She will do fine." Turning to the menfolk, she explains, "There is plenty of room for women on the battlefield outside of the tents." Pausing, she adds in a crisp tone, "She's got skills at opening doors and such things, and she can be quite sneaky at times."
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by Kafen »

Having gone to the ritual and returned with the group, Dale makes a scoffing sound and suggests. "The bandits might not find the women to be the distraction. It's safe to say that we might all need a hand protecting ourselves, and I do not mind the extra numbers."
The lack of the defiler in SC2 makes my pants sad. ~ Anon Internet Guy
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

"Next, Saul, you will be quoting me the story of Jael and Sisera. Best hope this one brings her own mallet and tent peg."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

(OOC: and... another time warp)
When Christopher tells Yolanda he can't pay for the room she is offering him, she is taken aback for a moment. Then she says brusquely "I'm afraid you'll have to sleep with the commoners, then" and turns away without another word, not even a direction. Christopher has to follow his ears to find them once he's in the courtyard where he saw them go.
(OOC: Back to same time for everyone)

Is there anything you want to do/discuss before going to sleep and/or during the night? If not, we can proceed to breakfast the next day.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

[OOC] Nothing for me, except Christopher was looking for an apple to bring to his horses when he checks on them. [/OOC]
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Nothing for me..)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant

Post by NoTrammeling »

The aged apothecary's hands fly into the air in exasperated surprise as Eloise storms from the room. He looks genuinely confused as to her reaction, but then hermits are not famed for their social prowess. He gives a weak smile to Thelma as his hands fall slowly back to the bed. "I meant no offense, just that no one should mourn the death of an old pauper and she bristling with the promise youth."

(Good to go to the next day)
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Saul settles back against the wall and says with his eyes starting to close, "I was thinking more of Judith and Holofernes, but, aye, the symbolism remains."

((I'm good!))
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

The next morning, Eloise and Thelma are woken up by Yolanda's rap at their door. "Time to get up and help me with breakfast" she tells Eloise. "But wash up first. There is a washbasin in the shed next to the outhouse."

The shed next to the outhouse is quite large, it has an earthen stove with a large kettle over it. There is a big vat standing in the center of the room, and washboards hang from the wall. On a stand, there is indeed a washbasin and a jug, which is empty at the moment. But two bucketfuls of water have apparently been fetched from the well already, the yoke still attached to them.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Dressed in just her tunic Eloise heads out to the outhouse before Thelma can have a chance to stop her, filling the bowl she tries to get herself clean, washing out the worse stains from the tunic.

Whistling to herself she pours a small amount of water over her head before heading back into the room.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." She blows the elder woman a kiss and pulls on the rest of her clothes. "Water in the outhouse, get a move on."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
pixie chic
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by pixie chic »

Thelma yawns and gets out of bed, she gets up and says, "You might have to hurt people, you know."