Starting level 1.

Moderator: Breila

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

The game starts here

Post by Breila »

The Red Oxen has blood-red main doors. Above them, the namesake animal's head is painted on a board hanging from a beam protuding out of the wall. One of the door wings is open to the cool and shady interior. The main room is long and not very wide at the entrance. Along the left wall runs a large bench with tables and a few stools in front of it. All of these seats are unoccupied at present. To the right is a massive counter. Behind it, shelves with mugs, jugs and plates of pottery frame a doorway with kitchen smells wafting out of it. Beyond the long bench and the counter, smaller tables with chairs are visible, continuing to the right.The murmur of voices suggests that some of the tables hidden by the counter are occupied.

A middle-aged human woman is standing behind the counter. Her jet-black hair shows a few silver streaks and is carefully braided to form a crown on her head. Her brown bodice is tight and lifts the breast covered by a white shirt of fine linen nicely.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Re: The game starts here

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

A bearded friar leans on the bar and slides a single battered coin toward the barmaid. "What can I get with this?" he asks with a sift-spoken voice.
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Yolanda, the inn owner, looks the friar up and down. Noticing the begging bowl, she says, a little gruffly:
"Keep your coin. If you stay just the one night before moving on, two pints of beer, a stew and a place to sleep are free for you."
She takes a pint mug and fills it with beer from a barrel sitting on the far end of the counter. Placing it in front of the friar, she motions to the long bench at the opposite wall. "Choose a seat over there" she tells him. "I will bring you some stew as soon as it's ready."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Look Thelma, an inn!" Eloise says trying to pull the elder girl along, realising she won't be rushed the young girl slips out of her grasp and runs off with a giggle, the poorly cut brown mane flying behind her, the steaks of red clearly visible in the sunlight.

Running inside she opens the door wide, dressed in a cast off tunic and a plain brown skirt she appears young and unremarkable, the glint in her Brown eyes is visible though.

"What an Ummmm." She stops, "Nice place."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
pixie chic
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by pixie chic »

"It's an inn," Thelma says cheerfully, "with a bath if I am really lucky." She calls out as she enters, "It's a grand sight, really."

She turns to Eloise and says in an amused tone, "We are in need a good roof after this trip."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"You could have washed in that river, it wasnt that cold!" She giggles and walks to the counter, looking up at the man with the bowl with a curious glance
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by Kafen »

Dale watches the young women enter and moves to cope them. Entering, he heads to the counter section where he promptly lays his head on the counter. "Something to drink, if you would"
Last edited by Kafen on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The lack of the defiler in SC2 makes my pants sad. ~ Anon Internet Guy
pixie chic
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by pixie chic »

Thelma arches her brows, "It was cold enough, but I doubt any bath here would be heated." She jokes with her friend, "Find a seat, girl."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Ummm where?" She asks standing in the middle of the room, giggling. "Get me a wine." She laughs and puts her hand on her hips.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

(OOC: You didn't read my description too carefully, did you? There is no table in the middle of the room, and I didn't say anything about stools at the counter... and the door of the inn is "open to the cool and shady interior")

Yolanda frowns when the exuberant young women enter the inn. She comes into the room from behind her counter and points them to a free table in front of the bench. "Are you sure about the wine?" she asks them. "Half a pint of wine costs a silver, whereas beer is two coppers to the pint."

She takes Dale by the arm and leads him over to the seats as well. "Beer for you, then? Or some cider?"
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by Kafen »

Moving to the counter, Dale stands instead.
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by Kafen »

"Beer, of course." Dale says with a huge grin on his face. "It has been a long day. I am looking forward to some good conversation and stories."
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

"Bless you, child." Saul replies to the innkeeper. He still feels weird calling people "My child" considering many of them are older than him. Still, with the beard and tonsure, not many people can tell. His eyes certainly belie a longer, harder life than necessary for someone his age.

Saul had just taken his seat along the wall, sitting on the bench, before the travelers entered. The commotion caused by the child makes him smile ever so slightly before his expression changes back to his standard world weary gaze.
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Yolanda pours a mug of beer for Dale and places it in front of him. "Judging from the vivacity of the girls here, conversation will not be lacking here this evening" she comments, pointing out Eloise and Thelma at their table.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"She won't let me drink beer... Says its too strong." The young girl giggles and sits at the table, "You mean Us? We are just traveling through. You don't happen to have any jobs? I've got experience... The People at the White Crest in Carlsberg speak highly of me." Offering her hand she smiles. "My name is Eloise."

Borderlands 3 - Navi