Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Tree Lords III

Post by JadedDM »

Jerrard has finished studying, Locky has finished praying, and Babushka has finished retrieving water for the camp.

It's a fair day. It's hot, but the trees and the ruins provide plenty of shade to keep cool. A few birds nearby tweet to each other in a tree. The place seems almost peaceful; one would have never guessed this was the sight of not one, but two major battles. The blood stained in the earth is the only real clue of the carnage that visited this place so recently.

==============

It is now Summer Run (July) 17th, Dream Dance (Thursday), a little after Fifth Watch (11:10 AM). The weather is clear and it is 85 degrees F (29 degrees C).

(OOC: We'll just pick up right where we left off then, and move on from there. Everyone, post at will.)
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Re: Tree Lords III

Post by Jerrard »

"Imani." Jerrard says with a low tone, "You wanted to talk?" The mage says as he rises from his book.

(Will post Locky healing in the morning, does Imani have any suggestions on that front?)
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani was sitting in a spot that had some sun, rather than keeping cool in the shade as it kind of reminded her of home. It was actually cooler than in the desert. She looks to Jerrard, once he approaches. "Yes," she says. "Why, when we are in such horrible shape at the moment, would you even try to lie to those dwarves?" she asks calmly. "I mean, they could have easily taken you down if I hadn't stopped them."

(OOC: Um, everyone pretty much needs healing at this point except for Ulster and Thuskar, and they aren't at full HP I don't think. Jeremy, Imani, Fikod, and Jerrard are all at 1 HP. Locky has 2, I think, and Babushka has 3. Take your pick!

HP Roll (5) )
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky heals the group as best she can:
Babuskha: CM =1d10+1=3, CL=1d8=3 = 6hp
Imani: CM =1d10+1=9, CL =1d8=4 = 13hp
Locky: CL =1d8=8 = 8hp
Fikod: CM =1d10+1=10 = 10hp
Jerrard: CL =1d8=8
Jeremy: CLx2 = 1d8=3+1d8=3 = 6

She needs to rest to get the rest of the group back up higher.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Locky utilizes every healing spell she has available for the day, giving a little bit of healing to everyone except the henchmen and the comatose kirath. While everyone feels a little bit better, and has more energy today, most of the party is still in pretty bad shape.

==========

Locky casts Cure Moderate Wounds on Babushka, restoring (1d10+1): 3 HP.
Locky casts Cure Moderate Wounds on Imani, restoring (1d10+1): 9 HP.
Locky casts Cure Moderate Wounds on Fikod, restoring (1d10+1): 10 HP.
Locky casts Cure Light Wounds on Babushka, restoring (1d8): 3 HP.
Locky casts Cure Light Wounds on Imani, restoring (1d8): 4 HP.
Locky casts Cure Light Wounds on herself, restoring (1d8): 8 HP.
Locky casts Cure Light Wounds on Jerrard, restoring (1d8): 8 HP.
Locky casts Cure Light Wounds on Jeremy, restoring (1d8): 3 HP.
Locky casts Cure Light Wounds on Jeremy, restoring (1d8): 3 HP.

(OOC: You can see everyone's new HP totals in the Character Stats thread. Most of the party is still in single digit HP, I'm afraid.)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I wish I could do more." Locky says looking crestfallen, "I have a whole pouch of potions, perhaps I can figure out what they are... If I rest more I can get more spells."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Apart from nearly dying twice?" He asks looking sheepish, "An error in judgement, my head was not quite right. Thank you for stopping the fight, it is not worth it."

"What do we do now? It will take days for Locky to heal us, perhaps someone should scout to find Malika and the mounts?" He asks lighting his pipe, "I will take a look at that sword later."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I know you want to find Malika," Imani says. "And we don't need to be in top condition to do so, but I want Babushka and Jeremy at full health at least before we set out," she explains.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"I take it then we're not going anywhere today then?" Ulster asks after hearing Locky's comment. "So what will we do today then?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Locky said she knew how to send the dead kirath to their afterlife" Babushka reminds the group. "So that is one thing we should do. I would very much like to track our animals and Malika, at least for a bit. If Ulster comes with me, and we're careful, I think we'll be reasonably safe. Also, we could look for some game. We can't live with just or rations for very long. Also, I will look for healing herbs. There are, after all, ways of healing that do not require divine aid."

Babushka will tend to the group's wounds, helping them to recover more hit points than they would with rest only (herbalism and healing proficiencies, p. 59 of PHB)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Then we wait here today, try to rest and recoop, once Locky has rested she should be able to get Babuskha and Jeremy back to full health." Jerrard says not responding to the comment on Malika, he promised to look after her and then they all abandoned her, she would not be happy.

"I could probably study the potions Locky has, that should help somewhat." (Spellcraft check?) He adds, "Perhaps we should use a potion to help the Kirath, he might be able to help us.."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Ooo yes, I could do that." Locky repiles, jumping to her feet once more, still in her robe, "We are going to help them on thier way to Paladone and then close up the entrance? I can help them, if the big strong men can close the way with rocks."

"What about the dwarves?" She asks Fikod, "I know you dislike them, but respect for the dead is a important, shall we put them in the depression and cover it with stones?" Passing Babuskha her last healing potion she adjusts her robe. "Help him with this, heal him and he can help me, if or at least watch to make sure I do it right."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"We've already sealed the dwarves up in one of the ruined buildings," Ulster points out to the absent-minded kender. "There weren't enough stones available to cover them up in the depression, remember?"

=============

(OOC: Babushka can care for up to six patients at a time. Which six does she look after?

And yes, potions can be identified with a successful spellcraft check.

Also, Locky doesn't have any healing potions on her. She has a number of unidentified potions, though. Do you mean she just randomly hands one to Babushka to feed to the kirath and hope for the best?)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Oh of course.." Locky says with a sigh, "Oh I thought I had a spare potion, I must have used it."

"Let me see what you have Locky. I'll see what they are if I can." Taking the potions from the kender Jerrard sniffs each in turn

1d20=15, 1d20=5, 1d20=14, 1d20=3, 1d20=18, 1d20=3, 1d20=14, 1d20=20
Six successes, one fail and one total mess up.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka will look after Jerrard, Jeremy, Fikod, Imani, Locky and the kirath, reminding the kender to use her healing and herbalism skills too (on the others).
There's more to me than meets the eye...