Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Tree Lords II

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani tries to sit up a bit straighter to make herself more comfortable, but she fails horribly and just ends up slumping uncomfortably against the wall. She lets out a small, annoyed, sigh, but seems to bare with it. "That is good to know, Fikod. We can use you to scout ahead now instead of Locky. It isn't exactly the wisest of ideas to send our cleric up ahead." She looks as if she wants to say more on the matter, but she apparently decides against it as she turns her attention to Jerrard.

"If you really wish me to take charge, then I can try my hand at it," Imani says tentatively. "I don't wish to over step my bounds. Making battle plans is a group effort in the end. I would just be the one trying to hold the plan together while actually in a fight. Though, after we get some rest, and Locky heals us up, I would suggest that Babushka takes the lead when it comes to finding Malika at this point. She understands the forest and can track. Otherwise, Ulster, Thuskar, and myself would be in the front, Babushka, Locky, and Jerrard, should be in the middle, and Jeremy and Fikod should be in the back. In battle, I would suggest that Ulster, Thuskar and myself be on the front lines, Babushka, Locky, and Jerrard should be our second line, and Fikod and Jeremy should be our archers."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"As long as no enemy is in melee range, I can reinforce the archers" Babushka offers. "And when it comes to tracking and scouting, I'm sure Jeremy and I can take turns as well."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Then that's what we will do." Jerrard agrees with some finality, "We will need to obtain some rations, and water, and then set out once we are at least close to full strength."

"I need to study, I hope I can focus." He adds.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Opening the chests carefully Locky peeks inside with a curious expression.
(She'd look for traps, but in that armor, forget it)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"This place is fairly defensible," Thuskar says, "in case something else attacks us while we recover. "Most of our supplies were on our animals, though."

"There's a little water here, and we might be able to find more food in the forest, if we're lucky," Ulster points out.

Meanwhile, Locky throws caution to the wind and pops open both chests to see what was inside. Luck is with her once again, as neither chest is trapped. Between the two of them, she finds a couple thousand steel pieces, about twice that many gold pieces, a potion, two jars, an elven sized suit of chain mail, and a small sack.

==========

(OOC: At 2 HP, if they had been trapped, one or the other probably would have killed her. So I just have to ask--it never occurred to you to just take off the armor first to be sure? :lol: )
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Interesting." Locky mumbles reaching for the sack and peeking inside. "The Dwaves left a few things behind." She says, casually putting the potion in her closest pouch.

Who does she think the armor would fit? And yeah, after all the comments about her taking her clothes off I thought better of it!
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Pocketing the potion before anyone can see, Locky then inspects the armor. It's too big for herself or Babushka, but far too small and slender for Jerrard, Ulster, Thuskar, Jeremy or Fikod. It is clearly designed for someone slender and short, like an elf. It may possibly fit Imani or Malika.

==============

Locky adds an unknown potion to her inventory.

(OOC: Are you saying she doesn't wear any clothes under her armor? Because that must chafe like hell then.)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Ooc: lol point taken! Of course she wears something under it)

"This would fit you Imani!" She shouts out, "Looks like we have the Dwarves horde" she giggles, showing them the chests, "Its quite a lot." Letting the group take them she peers deep into the sack (again)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Interesting Locky." Jerrard says with a glance at the chests, "Yes that armor might fit you, I wouldn't suggest you wear it, allow me to look at it tomorrow evening."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Peering into the sack, Locky finds it is completely empty.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani glances over to the armor then gives a small nod. "Jerrard, could you look at this scimitar when you are up to it?" she asks, holding up the new scimitar she was fighting with.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka smiles at Locky's enthusiasm while searching the treasure. After a while, she says: "Well, there's one thing we still need to discuss: Watches for the night. Thuskar is right, this place is easy to defend, so I'd suggest two watches of two people each. Thuskar, why don't you take first watch with me, you can tell me what you know about orgaising a group in battle. Ulster and Locky could take second watch. Then in the morning, when Jerrard studies and Locky prays to Paladine, I could track Malika and the animals for a stretch and when we set out, we'll be able to cover the first distance more quickly."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Do you really think we'll be ready to set out after only a night?" Ulster asks. "I hope you're right. But we've never taken a beating that badly before."

"How are we on food?" asks Thuskar.

"Hmm, I think if everyone shares, we should have enough for at least three days. Everything else was on the horses and donkeys," Ulster answers.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka cocks her head. "Maybe you're right, Ulster. But I won't be able to sit back a full day, I'm worried, especially about Dekker who has been my companion far longer than anyone else. How about me following the tracks for half a day and then return here? What do the rest of you think?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"You shouldnt go alone. Jeremy or Fikod should go with her, do you think Imani? Locky can bring one of them to full strength again." Jerrard suggests, taking the Gnome by the shoulder. "I can restore the magical protection on you in the morning."