Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

agamotto
Freeman
Freeman
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Tree Lords I

Post by agamotto »

Jeremy Jeremy draws his dagger and asks, "Should we keep this one to question, or just kill him?" pointing to the paralyzed foe.
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Now that Jeremy, Jerrard and Thuskar, and probably Imani soon, too, are in pursuit of the last remaining Baaz, Babushka bends down to Ulster to see what she can do for him.

Healing and herbalism checks: 1d20, 1d20=[4], [4], two good passes
There's more to me than meets the eye...
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Seeing that the last Baaz is retreating, Imani moves to Ulster's side to check on him. "Locky!" she calls out. "We could use you right about now!"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Locky is making her way to them, dragging Malika along!)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I can stabilize him until Locky arrives" Babushka tells Imani. "Maybe you could go and send her here, and watch over Malika and the horses?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Malika remains rooted to the spot she's in, refusing to budge. No matter how much she tries, the kender is too little and too weak to forcefully move the human.

Babushka hurries to Ulster and checks him over. Imani has stabilized him so he's not still bleeding, but he's out cold. She applies some poultices and rechecks his bandages, which helps a little; but the warrior remains unconscious.

Jerrard attempts to block the last draconian's way by telling it to halt, which the Baaz responds with, "Yeah, right!" and rakes his claws at the wizard. However, Jerrard manages to step back fast enough that the Baaz not only fails to hit, but staggers and falls onto his face, as well. Thuskar comes up behind him and finishes him off, slamming his blade into the creature's back. The Baaz solidifies into stone, trapping the blade with it.

Meanwhile, Jeremy approaches the paralyzed draconian and asks if they should spare it, but while it's a good question, unfortunately, everyone ignores him.

==============

Initiative
Locky (1d10): 1
Jerrard (1d10+3): 9
Jeremy (1d10+2): 12
Babushka (1d10+3): 6
Imani (1d10): 6
Thuskar (1d10+7): 12
Baaz 02 (1d10+3): 10
Unknown (1d10+3): 4

Round 9!

Locky attempts to force Malika to move forward, but fails.
Unknown repairs his bowstring.
Imani kneels by Ulster.
Babushka performs a healing check on Ulster (1d20): 4, pass. She restores (1d3): 1 HP.
Jerrard attacks Baaz 02 with his short sword (+1) (1d20+1): 5, miss.
Baaz 02 attacks Jerrard with his right claw (1d20): 1, critical fumble! and falls prone.
Jeremy draws his dagger and walks 30 feet southwest to threaten the paralyzed Baaz 08.
Thuskar attacks (+1) Baaz 02 from behind (+2) with his great sword (+1) while he is prone (+4) (1d20+8): 14, hit for (1d10+3): 10 damage. Baaz 02 petrifies.
-----Thuskar makes a DEX check with a -3 penalty (1d20): 15, fail. His weapon is stuck.
Baaz 07 turns to dust.
Baaz 08 is paralyzed.

(OOC: Breila, you can't perform two proficiency checks in one round; so I ignored the herbalism check since there was no reason to perform one anyway, as Ulster was not poisoned.)
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I'm not leaving him," Imani says firmly before she turns to Jeremy. "We could question him, but he probably won't tell us anything. "
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Herbalism just adds +1 to the proficiency check)

Locky gives up trying to drag Malika and darts to the group, "Can someone go and check on that silly woman?" She calls out breathlessly, coming to the group. "Jerrard?"

Moving towards the fallen Ulster she kneels down, "I have no spells, but I'll use a potion." Uncorking the bottle she pours it down his throat slowly.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"What has she done now?" Shaking his head he approaches the newcomer, "Thank you, we are indebited to you, will you wait?"

"Jeremy, tie it up, it might be useful." He says to the woodsman, "I need to check on Malika, Thuskar can you bring Him to the camp."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Locky runs off, leaving Malika and the animals unattended. Upon reaching Ulster, she force feeds her Potion of Healing to him, and he suddenly sits up, gagging but conscious. "Wh-what happened?" he asks, dazed and weak.

The unknown figure tosses back his hood, revealing a very handsome elf with long blond, nearly white hair, sky blue eyes and alabaster skin. "I am Lareth of House Thlorendil, kirath and Wizard of Solinari," he says haughtily. "And I would suggest you take the Baaz prisoner. One of them said something about a master, and I would know who or what in this forest commands draconians."
Lareth Thlorendil.jpg
Lareth Thlorendil.jpg (21.2 KiB) Viewed 4575 times
==============

Locky gives Ulster a Potion of Healing. He is restored to 1 HP.

(OOC: An herbalism check does not grant a +1 to a healing check, Jenara; not sure where you got that idea from.)
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"I am Jerrard Foss. Wizard of Solinari. I have been looking for you, Aleaha went looking.." sheaving his blade he offers his hand. "I have to check on our mounts." With that he darts back to the horses.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(My bad. Mis remembering a rule)

"Well I guess one of the Dragon men got you." She says kindly, "I need to rest to help him." Locky says turning to the others.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
agamotto
Freeman
Freeman

Post by agamotto »

"I have rope packed on that stubborn mule, Some one watch the 'Prisoner' while I go get it." Jeremy then runs off as best he can for the rope so to tie the baaz up.
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka looks up when the newcomer lowers his hood and gives his name. They share hair and eye color, but for the rest...
Nevertheless, she gets up and approaches him.
"My name is Kumussmvaldmettle of Mount Nevermind. Among humans, I am called Babushka. I have yet to make myself a name among elves."
After Jerrard's remark about Aleaha, he looks at his back as he's running of, and then says: "I'm worried about Aleaha. She went to look for you, Lareth of Thlorendil, and since she has not returned with you, I am afraid the master of these draconians has taken her prisoner.
I wonder"
she continues, looking to where Aleaha left the campsite "if we can track her, but if she doesn't want to be found, that makes no sense"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"My Name is Locky Lightfoot, Cleric of Paladine." She offers her hand, "And I am worried about her too, she was so nice to us."

Borderlands 3 - Navi