Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

The Dried Oasis.

Set in our own world, Earth, the planet we've lived on and have learned to love, cherish and grow from. However things are different. The world is barren, on fire, flooded or torn apart by mountains. Earth's elements have taken arms against humanity, striking right after the industrial era began. Because of this, humanity was never able to step forward with research. The raging elements have torn apart buildings, towns, event whole kingdoms have fallen. Only a few places hold man kind. The question is, will the elements ever stop their onslaught?

Moderator: Korgen

Forum rules
Rules will be simple and easy. No magic users, and you must be a human. Keeps the game on the edge of reality a little bit. However, in order to get the effect I want, magic IS in the world, just not accessible by humans.

Locked till and if the DM returns.
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Dried Oasis.

Post by Korgen »

Mary is clearing blushing and mutters "thanks for the dagger". Her eyes hits the ground and do not move whil she waits for clothes. 5 sets of bloodied Hide armor would be recovered. None of them in the best condition. A seemingly untouched hide armor is discarded by the bandit aswell. He rest in his underwear very pissed off. 4 short swords in bad condition, one bow without string, two daggers and one shield are also looted. The total money ammount is a mere 3 gold and 15 silver. Bits of food and waterskins are found in bags and carts as well as some clothes that look in rather good condition, some have been ripped but they remain useful.
The_Muffin_Man
Merchant
Merchant

Post by The_Muffin_Man »

Hrothgar takes a mental accounting of all the items as he hands out clothes to some of the women with a smile while keeping his eyes respectfully off their bits.

(ooc: what kind of shield is it?)
Do YOU know the muffin man?
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Can any of you use a blade? And my name is Midnight." She shoots a warning glance to Mary. "You are going back to the Village, it's safer than out here." Checking the waterskins she leans over the Bandit, sword in hand, "Where is your base? Tell me and I might be able to get you leniency." She keeps a straight face, the blade resting at his neck.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

Mary grunts towards Hazel. " I'll go where I wish. I don't need to be in some town." She then dresses herself, grabs a blade and makes sure the other captives are fine.

The bandit spits at Hazel. " Don't be a dumb bitch. I'm not speaking."

((Small wooden shield))
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"We can discuss that." Hazel says softly, "And you..." She kicks the Bandit hard in the chest, "Can pull one of these carts." Kicking him again she grabs his underwear, pulling it down and laughing.

"Lets go back to the Town for now." She repeats, checking everyone is ready.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
The_Muffin_Man
Merchant
Merchant

Post by The_Muffin_Man »

Hrothgar throws all the gear into the cart.

"Your name is Midnight? Is everyone from your town given such odd names?"
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The first kick knocks him to the ground. He gets up with no problems. The second kick merely throws him off blance and the man's underwear falls down with ease but he doesn't move. He just glares at Hazel Muttering promises of death under his breath to her. Mary grunts to Hazel. " I don't need to discuss anything with you." With that, she begins to walk towards the village The children and women following her. A few of the kids have stolen some food and over bits to the starved women while eating some themselves.
lost
Peasant
Peasant

Post by lost »

Misha points towards the cart with his sword, motioning the badit towards it. He then uses the bow string to tie one of his hands to the handles to keep him secure without allowing him to escape unless he takes the cart with him.

"If there are more of them, we will find them, and I will make sure those we capture alive know it is you who told us where they are, whether you do or not. They will end up in the same place you are going. If you tell us where your camp is, perhaps we will make sure they don't end up in the same cell as you.." He shrugs, showing he doesn't care if the bandit answers or not, instead walking towards the group of women and children offering them his share of food plus a bit of his rations.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I hail from the North." She answers, shrugging at Marys reaction she behaves her blade and turns towards the village. "Very well." Mounting Night she says nothing else.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
The_Muffin_Man
Merchant
Merchant

Post by The_Muffin_Man »

Hrothgar gives her a quizzical look before simply shoving the bandit towards the cart to help out Misha.

"And if you do not cooperate, I am not bound by the same rules this man here appears to be."
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The bandit remains silent the duration of the time. One of the females captives speaks with hesitance. " I thank you for saving us, but the children have already seen a lot of blood shed and other natsy things. Prehaps you could wait to threaten the man?" She then takes position behind the carts, Clearly ready to run.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Indeed, it would be pointless." Hazel says with a kindly look to the Woman. "We will take you to the Village, and then I will continue my journey." This was delaying her hunt, every moment meant they got further away.

"Leave him, it is not our job to dish out justice." She says to the two men. "And my people have different names, that is all."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The now free women and children ready to follow the group. Motioning someone to show them the way. The children look cheerful and the women seem hopeful.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Come." Hazel smiles, leading them back to the village, she keeps a close eye on the rations giving only the minimum.

"Allow me to lead, you two stay with them, can any of you scout, or move quietly?" She asks, hand on her hilt.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
lost
Peasant
Peasant

Post by lost »

"I have been tracking and trapping bandits since my family was killed...Why do you ask? Is it very far to this village, should I range ahead to keep an eye out?" Misha looks around for a moment, taking in the woods nearby and the lay of the road for possible ambush points.

"The bandits were heading away from this area, so I assumed any others would be in the direction they went, but I suppose some could be waiting for a second haul..." He adjusts his now sheathed shortsword to make sure it draws easy.