Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Silvanesti Reunion

Post by Breila »

Babushka drops her head a little. "You would have to ask Ulster or Thuskar" she confesses. "I have been so worried about you that I couldn't really think straight. All I could do was keep a lookout for you."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"There are baths downstairs," the bartender says. "It costs a silver per person to use them."

The elf woman sitting at the bar turns slightly toward the party, taking a light interest in their conversation.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"It's ok." Locky smiles, "We made it, could I have a bath? And then I'll tell the story?" She hugs the gnome really tight, stroking her hair. "And that captain was mean."

"Imani." Locky grins, "Perhaps we should change?"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Let me show you to my room for the time being, to drop off your things. It has a big bed, so I think we can share. We will pay for two, of course" the last was said to the bartender. "Imani and Jerrard need places to stay, too. Then we'll have a bath, and maybe we can have some food and drink while you all tell us your story."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Once the party's gear is deposited, the four sea-soaked party members go and take a bath downstairs.

There are several small rooms, each one with a large copper tub in it. On the tub are three runes. One looks like a fire, one looks like a snowflake, and the third resembles a sewer drain. When the fire rune is pressed, hot water fills the tub. While holding down the snowflake rune, cold water will fill the tub. The third rune drains the tub of water. It also turns out there is a failsafe that prevents the tub from flooding--once it's filled, it stops, even if one continues pressing runes.

After their baths, the entire group meets back up in the common area. There aren't any tables large enough to accommodate them, so they push two tables together. Locky, Jerrard, Babushka, Imani, Ulster, Thuskar and Malika all sit down as the bartender approaches for their orders.

=========

Locky, Jerrard and Imani spend 1 silver on baths.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky appears back in the common area dressed in her simple white robe with her medallion on display she looks every bit the Cleric, abet a short child like one with a blonde top knot.

"You know, that is sooooooo much better." The Kender stretches her short arms and leans back, the chairs were good, she liked the bean bags but this was better. "So the story?" Her little face lights up.

"Well it all started.." Seeing the looks she was getting she pauses, "We went under the sea, and you should have seen it, it was so lovely, so pretty, all the fish, all the weird plants." Her eyes wide she looks at Babuskha, reaching into a pocket in her robe. "I have some shells, it was so pretty."

"So I went to see the dragon, and the Elves took me! You have to try riding on a Sea Otter, its sooo much fun, the water, the spray, the sights it was so great." Her face alive with Wonder she carries on. "And I saw the Dragon, it was soooo huge, really ugly too. But I couldn't help the children, they were trapped behind bars, and I thought making the spell end would work..." She lowers her head, the excitement gone.

"We went back, Jerrard had a scroll to help him cast spells under water, I tried to make the bars go, to get rid of the magic, but... I wasn't strong enough."

"The Dragon came back, it was rather interesting, but not nice either, the Sea Elves came to help, many ran away but they really hurt it... Still it would have killed us if it wasn't for Imani! She stabbed it in the eye and killed it!" She exclaims, lifting her head a big smile on her face again.

"They gave us lots of treasure, armor, wands, potions, was very nice, but really I wanted to see all you again." She smiles, and grabs Babuskha again.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"And thats how it happened." Jerrard comments as Locky finishes the tale, "The Children are free, the water safe again."

"Plus." He taps the ring on his finger, "I feel my power growing, I believe I am ready to handle greater magics. But that is not important, what do we plan to do? We could go to Palanthas, or Albanasia, or anywhere?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Stabbed it? In the eye?" Ulster repeats, looking at Imani incredulously.

"Not too shabby," Thuskar adds. "Sounds like quite an adventure we missed."

Malika shrugs. "She's Mikku, so it's no surprise to me. We're a very skilled people."

"As for what to do," Thuskar says, "once we're past the Silvanesti forests, Shrentak is a stone's throw away. From there, we can resupply and then catch a boat to...well, really anywhere we want to go. As for where...I guess that's up to you guys."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"If I hadn't, it would have used its breath weapon," Imani says. She seems a bit modest about the whole thing, as if slaying a dragon wasn't that big of a deal. "Locky made it sound exciting and fun, but it really wasn't. I couldn't see down there at all," she explains. "It was a miserable experience from start to finish. Plus, I had reservations about the whole idea in the first place. We were extremely lucky."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"You're probably right, Imani, this whole venture was a mess that could very easily have gone wrong" Babushka concedes. "Somehow, I must have lost my good judgement, I misunderstand people all the time now. Oh, look, the bartender is waiting for our orders. Do you have a tasty, refreshing drink?" she asks the man.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Imani is right, it was dangerous and foolish, what have we gained?" Jerrard responds, "Could I have a glass of red wine?" He asks the Bartender.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Well I thought it was fun, and we helped so many people! The Elves, these elves, sailors... And only the Sea Elves know it. " locky replies, hand on her medallion. "Could I have some water?" She asks, her attention going to the Elf watching them.

"Hello." She says with a smile, hopping up and walking over to her. "I'm locky, do you live here? It's very pretty, good fun actually."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"We run on luck a lot," Thuskar agrees. "It was luck that allowed us to beat the Shroom. Hopefully our luck holds out a little longer."

The bartender brushes some hair over her ear. "Wine?" she asks Babushka. "Or perhaps fruit juice?" She nods to Jerrard's red wine order and Locky's water order.

"You got any meat?" Ulster asks.

"You asked that last time," the bartender responds, her face souring. "The answer is the same."

Ulster sighs. "Fine, salad again, I guess."

"Ditto," Thuskar says.

"I'll just have some cantaloupe," Malika says.

The elven woman at the bar turns her body toward Locky and looks down at her from her stool. She's short--shorter than Imani, even, although not as short as Locky or Babushka, obviously. Her hair is blonde-white and her eyes cobalt blue. It's difficult to judge her age, as it is for all elves, but she seems young. She is wiry and nimble-looking in build with fair skin and delicate features. Her every movement is quiet and fluid, with grace.
Elf Ranger.jpg
Elf Ranger.jpg (166.22 KiB) Viewed 6630 times
She wears leather armor that has numerous elven runes stitched in silver along the edges. She carries a blade on her hip, a dagger on her back, and leaning against the bar, next to her, is a strange weapon that somewhat resembles a large hoopak. But instead of a sling at the top, there is a small loop of rope and a few hooks.
Soris.jpg
Soris.jpg (27.77 KiB) Viewed 6630 times
"Hello," she says to Locky in well-articulated Common. "I do not live here, in the town, per se. I am kirath’ algos, all of the forest of Silvanesti is my home. That symbol you wear...that is the emblem of E’li, is it not?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard goes to stop Locky but pauses as he sees the reaction she gets. "Luck. Yes we survived on Luck, perhaps it is time that changed." The Mage Suggests, "A Salad would be nice, different to fish." He shudders, "No more fish."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Eli?" Locky asks confused, "Ohhh you mean Fizban, sorry Paladine." She moves and sits right next to the Elf woman, "That is a funny looking weapon, its like mine, I have never seen someone who isnt a Kender use a Hoopak!"

"Can I have some Bread?" She asks the Bartender. "And you live out there? In the forest?" A spark igniting in the Kenders brain she grins.

Borderlands 3 - Navi