Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Silvanesti Reunion

Post by JadedDM »

"I thought that went well," Ulster says as they depart the palace.

Once out of earshot, Malika speaks up. "Was I supposed to have done something there?" she asks. "The way you presented me and that line about denying a beautiful lady...was I supposed to try and seduce the guards or something? If so, you really should have let me know about your plan beforehand. I'm not a mind reader, you know."

At the stables, the stablemaster points to the riding horse. "His name was Lanae, which means 'moon whisper.' That one," he says, indicating the pony Locky is petting, "was Ilvain, which means 'mist spirit.' And the last one was Haera, which means 'song of freedom.' But I suspect you can name them whatever you like now."

Meanwhile, back at the inn, Jeremy sits alone and enjoys his juice. The only other person in the common room, aside from the bartender herself, is Aleaha. She approaches his table gracefully. "I overheard you speaking to the others. Did you really cross through all of Silvanesti on your own?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Yes, it could have gone better Ulster." Jerrard comments as he walks towards the Store. "And I wasn't sure my Dear, I was playing it by Ear, if you understand the phrase?" He walks slowly. "But yes, we have to learn about each other somewhat do we not?"

"I was hoping the Commander would be able to identify our items, to tell us what enchantment is on them." He admits, a little embarrassed that the plan didnt work.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Ilvain, I like that name." Locky says with a smile "Thank you." Happily with a little skip she leads Ilvain back to the inn.

"They are nice names arent they?" She smiles at Babuskha. "Can I ask you a question?" She asks in a little voice.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Have I ever been able to stop you?" Babushka answers with a smile,
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I never thought of it like that." Locky replies strangely thoughtful. "Jeremy?" Her voice is low, "Do you want to go to the forest, and live the life he does? We drag you all around these cities and I was worried..."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Well..." Baushka is a little thoughtful. "I really like the forests best. But I always had to enter the towns and cities to make money for myself, my aunts and sisters. So I am used to them. But I must say that I enjoy going back into the forest. And I definitely didn't like the desert or the city of Khur, and Shrentak wasn't fun for me either."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I didnt like the desert either, seeing those things, and hearing about my people made me sad." She lowers her head still pulling the Pony along, "I hope you don't go running off without me... That would make me sadder."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka embraces her friend. "Locky, I do not plan on leaving you or the others. And if I ever did, I would tell you before and explain why, I promise."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Thank you." The little Kender smiles. "I was really lonely in the sea, that was horrible, I'm glad you are here."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani looks over Thuskar almost in confusion at first upon seeing the green splotches on his skin. Of course, she was also use to seeing the hideous body of the Khan as well, so she couldn't quite control her light blush. "No, uh, I wanted to talk to you actually. You've been with this group much longer than I have, and I wanted to talk to you about it, if that is okay?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Guess he's too busy for that kind of thing, although the smith did warn us that might be the case," Ulster says. To Malika, he says, "I'm sure Jerrard wouldn't prostitute you out like that, no matter what the cause. Right?"

Malika shrugs. "He wouldn't be the first."

Meanwhile, as the kender and gnome lead their new mounts to the inn, Thuskar realizes Imani is staring and quickly moves aside and puts on a shirt to cover his weird blotches. "Uh, sure. I guess. Come on in," he offers.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka leads Lanae and Haera to the inn's stables, and makes sure all animals are well, Jeremy's unnamed donkey included. She watches the animals interact, especially Dekker's reaction to the other donkey. Is it a stallion or a gelding? If Locky stays with her, she will chat and explain what she is doing.
agamotto
Freeman
Freeman

Post by agamotto »

Jeremy looks up at Aleaha "Not really all of it, I did cross through a good chunk of it though. Enough to get a fair idea of what to expect. How did I give the impression that I had crossed the whole thing? I did not mean to give that impression. I hope I haven't mislead anyone into thinking that I am an expert on this forest, I just keep my eyes and ears open so I can know what to expect."
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Of course, I would never do such a thing. Have I not showed I am an honourable Man?" He asks stroking his beard, "I understand that such a thing is hard for you to grasp, there are honorable men our there, Ulster and Thuskar included." He gives her a slight smile pausing to move a hair from in front of her eyes with care.

"Let us purchase Rations, rope, and a few other items. Would you allow me to buy you a dress my dear?" He asks as he walks slowly, offering her his hand.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"You said the forest was 150 miles across, which is true," Aleaha states to Jeremy. "If you enter from the west and travel to the east, or vice versa. So I assumed that is what you did. You must have entered from the north or south then. My mistake," she says.

Meanwhile, Jerrard, Malika and Ulster head to the general store. "Oh, sure. Quite honorable," Malika giggles with an eye roll.

The shopkeep, a diminutive elven woman with a high-pitched voice greets them as they enter. "What is it you need?" she asks.