Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Silvanesti Reunion

Post by Jenara »

Locky grins and plants herself firmly next to Alehea, but talking to Jeremy "This is going to be so much fun! We go in the morning? You will like us all, watch out for Malika though, she is a strange person, very pretty, but well I think she is a little obsessed with money."

"Do you have a horse and food and those things?" She asks the Elf.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jerrard, Ulster and Malika return to the inn where Jeremy, Babushka and Locky sit with Aleaha.

Smiling, the elf attempts to answer Babushka's question. "The kirath’ algos are the 'Vanguard of Hope.' We are a collection of warriors, mages and scouts who have taken a solemn oath to save the Silvanesti homeland from the nightmare and restore it to its former beauty and glory. We patrol the forests in search of evil to destroy, slowly but surely reclaiming the land for the Silvanesti people," she explains.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka bows as deeply to Aleaha as a gnome on a bar stool can without falling off, not caring if she looks comical. "Then you have pledged yourself to a very honorable service" she says.

When Jerrard, Ulster and Malika come in, she looks at them and asks: "Have you been able to buy everything you wanted?"
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"What a great thing to do!" Locky says as she motions to the Barlady, "Your home being a nightmare cant be fun."

"Oh hello she comments as the others return. What a pretty dress Malika, you look beautiful." She grins and taps the barstool next to her, legs swinging wildly. "Aleha is coming with us, with her and Jeremy and Babushka we will have fun. Did you know there are Dragons here?"

------------

Jerrard lowers the items to the floor, next to the bar before offering Malika a stool. "We have fodder for the mounts, and enough rations to last us for some time." Raising his hand he calls to the bar lady. "Some drinks if we can?" He asks, keeping near Malika
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

As Malika sits down at the bar, Aleaha turns toward the bartender. "Yes," she says, "drinks for who wants them, put them all on my tab, if you will." The bartender nods and brings drinks to whoever asks for them.

Ulster takes a seat, as well. "Well, then, I guess it's just a matter of preparing our gear for travel."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Yes, readying the mounts, getting everything ready. Will your friend be willing to investigate some items for us? We have armor, wands, and some weapons, the spell is not known to me, but perhaps he would be willing to trade spells?" Jerrard comments.

"White wine, and whatever the lady requires." He gives Aleaha a nod of agreement.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Thank you for inviting us, Aleaha, kirath' algos" Babushka says, and turns to the bartender. "A glass of fruit juice for me, please."
Then she turns to the group at large. "Let us drink to the success of our journey. And then I will go look at all our gear and check what we might want to leave behind, and how to distribute it. Who will help me?"
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Re: OOC Chat II

Post by Jerrard »

"I will." Jerrard suggests, "We have to deal with the rations and fodder, perhaps another chest is needed also?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The party spends another couple of hours talking about gear placement, before turning in for the night.

===========

XP is as follows:

Locky (Cleric of Paladine)
Participation: 200 XP
Encounter with Aleaha: 50 XP
Convincing Aleaha to help: 100 XP
Chat with Babushka: 50 XP
TOTAL: 400 XP

Babushka (Ranger)
Participation: 200 XP
Chat with Jerrard: 50 XP
Chat with Locky: 50 XP