Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Hazel (Jenara) Private thread.

Set in our own world, Earth, the planet we've lived on and have learned to love, cherish and grow from. However things are different. The world is barren, on fire, flooded or torn apart by mountains. Earth's elements have taken arms against humanity, striking right after the industrial era began. Because of this, humanity was never able to step forward with research. The raging elements have torn apart buildings, towns, event whole kingdoms have fallen. Only a few places hold man kind. The question is, will the elements ever stop their onslaught?

Moderator: Korgen

Forum rules
Rules will be simple and easy. No magic users, and you must be a human. Keeps the game on the edge of reality a little bit. However, in order to get the effect I want, magic IS in the world, just not accessible by humans.

Locked till and if the DM returns.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Hazel (Jenara) Private thread.

Post by Jenara »

Lifting the covers with one hand, Hazel looks to see if the girl is still wearing her dress, before slipping in alongside her.

"You are going to tell me the truth." She says softly, stroking the girls dirty hair with her left hand. Letting the sheets fall over her body she lays alongside, "Wake up, we have to talk."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

Mary opens to eyes slightly. She was indeed she wearing the dress. " The truth?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Yes, the truth, tell me yours and I will tell you mine." Still stroking her hair she adds. "I brought you clothes. Like I said I would."

"So, tell me about the Children, they are coming to see you aren't they?" She says softly, why could she be calm around this girl, yet with everyone else she felt so awkward?
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

"The children from the park? I don't think they plan to visit." Mary gets up, keeping herself wrapped."I'm not interested in your story, and I'm not interested in telling you mine. It has nothing to do with those bandits."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Perhaps I am not just interested in the Bandits?" She says with a soft smile, the usual expression she carries breaking slightly, "I've lived on my own for so long, purposely removed myself from others. And yet I find myself talking to you, doesn't that mean something?"

"Really?" She asks, keeping on the bed. "I've separated myself from the world." Head low she carries on. "Those children know you, you need to tell me why. Plus there is another who is looking for you, I wouldnt be suprised if he arrived here soon... To that end you must tell me."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

Mary stares at Hazel for a few moments before sighing heavily. " I've seen those kids when I used to sneak into this village to steal food." Mary seems to ignore the comment about hazel opening up. She simply avoids eye contact.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I watched them, I know they are coming to see you." She says as she jumps up, grasping the girl by the shoulders, "Listen, they think you are a spy, someone sent by the Bandits to find out whats going on."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

"Well I'm not. I'm just a girl you found who was being used. Just like everyone else." Mary throws herself to the bed, covering herself with the blanket.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"They don't think that, I have to tell them otherwise." Hazel hums softly. "Would you like to try the clothes on?"

"You are hard work, do you know that?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

Mary grabs her clothes and quickly throws them on, looking out the window as she did so. Getting rather distracted.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"When are they due?" She says with a knowing smile. "You can deny it all you want, but those children are coming here."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

"I didn't know they desired to visit. You know more then me. Did that captian mention others showing up in a group?"
She was pointing out the window to slight shadowy figures of people coming towards the village.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"No he didn't, not at all." Reaching into the chest she collects her weapons, "Stay with me, don't make any stupid moves.". Making sure the girl has a dagger she locks the chest again.

"You don't live as long as I have without being cautious." Sheaving her blade she adds. "You are talking, when this is over."

Borderlands 3 - Navi