Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Hazel (Jenara) Private thread.

Set in our own world, Earth, the planet we've lived on and have learned to love, cherish and grow from. However things are different. The world is barren, on fire, flooded or torn apart by mountains. Earth's elements have taken arms against humanity, striking right after the industrial era began. Because of this, humanity was never able to step forward with research. The raging elements have torn apart buildings, towns, event whole kingdoms have fallen. Only a few places hold man kind. The question is, will the elements ever stop their onslaught?

Moderator: Korgen

Forum rules
Rules will be simple and easy. No magic users, and you must be a human. Keeps the game on the edge of reality a little bit. However, in order to get the effect I want, magic IS in the world, just not accessible by humans.

Locked till and if the DM returns.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Hazel (Jenara) Private thread.

Post by Jenara »

Spinning around with no remorse Hazel notches another arrow and aims the bow at the woman. "Who are you?" She demands, the arrow notched and ready.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The woman stood there, above the man she cried infront of not a minute earlier. Her hands rapidly searching herself for another weapon while muttering swear words under her breath.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Jumping down Hazel aims the bow at her, moving close she drops the bow and switches to her blade, "Hands up, don't move."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The woman grumbles under her breath, raising her hands. A sudden smile appears on her face. " Thank you so much! That man killed my friend here." Tears begin to form below the woman's eyes.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Hazel hesitates, sword still drawn she eyes the woman with a curious gaze, "You thought I would attack you?" She asks, not dropping her blade, but collecting her bow once more.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The girl nods slowly. "Lots of bandits around. Can't take two steps out here without them showing up it seems." She lowers her hands alittle, as if to ask permission to completely drop her arms.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Who are you?" She asks, making no offer to lower her hands just yet, something Galpas had said was in her mind, 'Making our youth into criminals.'

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

She pauses for a moment. Clearly thinking while a serious expression lingered on her face, " My name is Mary. May I ask your name?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Midnight, call me midnight." Hazel responds, "What brings you out here, who is this man to you?" She asks, sword still aimed in her direction. You didn't live this long trusting everyone..

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

"Me and my brother were moving to a new home. " She responded with a slight stutter to her, indicating hesitiation.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Eying the girl up and down she watches her reaction, sure she was hiding something...

Sense motive: 1d20+2=20

"Where were you moving too?" She Asks allowing the girl to kneel down to her brother. "He's dead, sorry to be so blunt but this road is dangerous..."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

Hazel could easily tell the woman was lying heavily. In addition she seemed to be leaning towards the rock that hid the archer. She seemed slightly concerned for him. " Yes. Our mother will be saddened. I should hurry and bring his body home. Thank you for saving me." With her hands still the the air, she waves. Kneeling down to the dead "Brother"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Yes we must." Coming up behind Mary, Hazel uses the pommel of her blade, striking her round the back of the head, the intention to knock her out, rather than injure her for the time being.

Her eyes go to the rock, watching to see if the archer appears again.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The girl falls over the dead man, knocked out. Slight grunts of pain can be heard from behind the rock.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Checking the girl for hidden weapons (and anything else) she shakes her head, the dead guy had been ambushed, that was obvious now, probably a traveller on the road.

Sighing she rounds the rock again, blade ready "Are you ready to tell the truth, your girl is an awful liar." She asks, getting ready to fight once more if she needs to.

Borderlands 3 - Navi