Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Hazel (Jenara) Private thread.

Set in our own world, Earth, the planet we've lived on and have learned to love, cherish and grow from. However things are different. The world is barren, on fire, flooded or torn apart by mountains. Earth's elements have taken arms against humanity, striking right after the industrial era began. Because of this, humanity was never able to step forward with research. The raging elements have torn apart buildings, towns, event whole kingdoms have fallen. Only a few places hold man kind. The question is, will the elements ever stop their onslaught?

Moderator: Korgen

Forum rules
Rules will be simple and easy. No magic users, and you must be a human. Keeps the game on the edge of reality a little bit. However, in order to get the effect I want, magic IS in the world, just not accessible by humans.

Locked till and if the DM returns.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Hazel (Jenara) Private thread.

Post by Jenara »

"No, I am no Bandit." She replies, "Excuse me." She rips into the bread tearing a piece off with her teeth, savoring the taste she licks her lips. She fought back the urge to hide into herself, it had been ages since she spoke this much to another human being.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

Gelpas eyes the woman as she eats, nodding faintly. " If you don't mind me asking, where are you headed? "
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I don't know." She replies honestly, "I haven't thought that far ahead."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The bar seems to have lost interest on this table. They now all chant "Sing, sing, sing" In the direction of Tagli. The barmaid laughs a bit, then jumps ontop of the bar and begins to tap her foot and sing. She sang with such a beautiful, captive voice, she danced with the grace of a flame. The entire bar errupted in song aswell, people even began to dance.

Gelpas chuckles lightly under his breath, pointing to the bar. " We may be a small town, but we are a crazy lot." He paused for a moment, watching his men dance like chickens. " If you don't know where you are going, stick around. It's safer here then it is out there. After all, you're a woman. If those bandits catch you, they'll never let you go. "
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"She has a nice voice." She gives him a rare smile, "As for the Bandits, I can look after myself." She answers giving him a stern look, "But I will rest for the night."

"Your Men look happy." She adds, tearing into the bread once more, "They must need the rest, do the Bandits cause you many problems?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

"We've all learned how to enjoy the small things. " A faint expression of sorrow appears on the captain's face. " They used to just seek in and steal food. Now we find dead men around. Children and women go missing sometimes. In any case. Huber will set you up with a room at your request. Just need the coin."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"People will never be satisfied, you have things, they do not." Speaking honestly she watches the Men dance, a faint smile on her face. "People go missing all the time, we are a fading race, didn't you know?"

Standing she pauses to drink her water, and grasps her dagger by the hilt, "I will take my leave now." Offering her hand she turns, the hilt of her blade poking from her cloak for a split second. "I have coin, Huber you say?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The captain stands up, taking the hand giving it a firm shake. " None of us wants to face that truth. Huber is behind the counter. Enjoy your stay."

The man walks over to his men and joins in the dance. He also looks like a dancing farm animal.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Walking away she strides to the counter, cloak moving as she does so, her saddle bag and blanket in her hands.

"Huber?" She asks, reaching for her coin purse, the two single gold resting in her palm, the rest was hidden in a pouch under her armor.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The surprisingly thin Huber turns around, glancing at the 2 gold pieces. He looked up, seeming to look right through Hazel. " That's a lot of beer."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I am not after Beer, I would prefer a room." She says as she closes her hand on the coins, "If there are any free?" She adds.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The thin man seems completely focues on other things going on around the room. " A pity, a woman with 2 gold pieces worth of booze in her belly is a fun woman. Thrid door on the left upstairs. You'll pay when you leave. My wife will come up and ask if the room is fitting in abit."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"You will have to find another woman for that." She responds, and turns away, her scabbard flashing as she heads up the stairs. Opening the door she places her saddle bag on the floor and her bedroll on the bed.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Korgen
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Korgen »

The smell of cleaning agents assault your nose as you step inside the room. The room has a hardwood floor with a rug in the center of the room. In the corner is your new twin size bed, complete with white sheets and all. A desk is set up in the other corner. Paper and pencils litter the top of the desk. There is also a chest at the foot of the bed for personnal belongings.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Removing her cloak and jacket, she lays them on the bed along with her sword, axe and bow.

A real bed? She couldn't remember the last time she slept in one of those, a year at least. Sitting apprehensively she tests it for firmness, the hard ground was her bed, her cloak a pillow.. Perhaps she could try it just this once?

Unrolling the bed roll she lays it out on top of the sheets, the spare dagger she deposits under the pillow before pulling the armor off over her head. Tracing her hands over the simple white dress she slips it on over her form, the plain cotton fitting her curves perfectly, would people tell her she was the image of her mother? Possibly...

Shrugging off that thought she places her clothes in the chest before laying her weapons against it, today she could feel like a woman, just for a little while, tomorrow once again she had to be strong.

Borderlands 3 - Navi