Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Old player looking for new games

Post here if you are a DM looking for players or a player hoping to find a game to join.
Forum rules
Please stay on topic at all times. Also, please use proper topic titles to help keep these forums organized. *Use gaming style, gaming type etc in titles* IE: Looking for players in a 3.5e D&D campaign.
Noldoli
Peasant
Peasant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Old player looking for new games

Post by Noldoli »

I'm coming back to the site after a long hiatus but I don't see any recent requests for players to current games here. Are there any campaigns looking for a new player? I'm open to any system because I've played various ones over the years.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: Old player looking for new games

Post by Jenara »

Hi, welcome, I saw your name pop up at Mass. (Where i am known as Larisse)

The active DM will see this i am sure and reply.

Welcome to the site.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Noldoli
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Noldoli »

Thanks, Jenara/Larisse. I was in a game when I had to quit playing but it's in the inactives now so I'm just trying to get into another game.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jenara wrote:The active DM will see this i am sure and reply.
Who me? Aren't there are actually three active DMs in this forum, not just one?

Anyway, I am running two games at the moment. Both are 2nd Edition AD&D, and both have five players already. So I'm not really looking actively for new players, although I suppose adding a sixth to either one wouldn't hurt, if you're interested. Note that both games have a three-day rule when it comes to posting, so they're pretty active.

The first game, Unlikely Heroes, is set in the Dragonlance campaign setting and the party is around fifth level. Although they are currently on a boat in the middle of the ocean, so introducing new characters might be tricky, although it could be done.

The second game, Lost Souls, is set in my home-brewed campaign setting. It's fairly new, everyone is still at level 1, so introducing a new character shouldn't be too difficult.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

That was a typo! I mean't to say DM's! Lol.

That means you other two as well...!
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

I am DMing "The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh", which has five players and a sixth in the sidelines. It's based on 2nd Edition AD&D, but quite heavy on the roleplay side with die rolling mostly limited to combat situations. So we all post quite frequently, too. Characters are 2nd and 3rd level.

So I'm not exactly looking for new players, but if you've read through the game thread and want to join, then by all means drop me a PM.
There's more to me than meets the eye...