Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Voyage of the Horizon Seeker

Post by JadedDM »

The party awakens the next morning to the sound of a bell ringing six times. Sunlight streams through a porthole, and the entire ship bobs up and down, up and down, up and down as it leaves the dock and enters the Khurman Sea.

During the night, Jerrard has a bad dream. In his dream, he sees the two handless kender, huddled up in their cell, waiting patiently for him to come rescue them.

Locky has a very different kind of dream, however. In her dream, she is walking through an old house. She spots a large mirror that covers the whole wall. A scary looking man wearing black and with beady eyes walks past the mirror. But his reflection shows that of a noble and handsome knight!

Then a beautiful woman walks by, but her reflection is that of an ugly old hag.

Finally, a very old man with a white beard walks by. But in his reflection, Locky sees a massive metallic dragon! Noticing this, the old man turns to her, shrugs, and says, "Guess things aren't always what they appear."

Before she can look in the mirror herself, though, she wakes up.

Neither Babushka nor Imani have any dreams, or if they do, they don't remember them when they wake up.

==========

(OOC: This is Day 1. It's a long way to Silvanesti, and we won't play out every single day, just so you know. Anyway, you're now free to post at will. Just let me know when you're ready to move on.)
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Re: Voyage of the Horizon Seeker

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani lets out a small groan as she turns back over on her side as if she didn't want to wake up. The rocking motion of the ship wasn't helping any either. "This was a bad idea," she mutters.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka wakes up, huddled against the side of her donkey. She watches Dekker. How is he reacting to the ship's movement?
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The donkey doesn't seem to be having much issue with the boat's movements. After all, he rode the boat from Abanansinia to Shrentak without any issue.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka pats Dekker on his side and grins. "Good you still have your sea legs, mate" she says and moves over to her companions.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"How very strange!" Locky wakes up with a smile on her face, she wanted a dream, and he had one. "It was so great, I had this dream and all the things I saw weren't quite what I thought." She grins and jumps on one of the hammocks, her little legs swinging as she explains the dream.

"I saw this strange looking ugly man, yet he was a Knight, this beautiful woman, about as lovely as you Mailka. Yet she was an old hag, so nothing like you really." And then she pauses, as if remembering something. "An old man, who was actually a dragon, you know when Paladine showed himself, he was an old man, He showed himself to the Great Tas." She smiles, leg still swinging.

"So what do we do this morning? I would like to step out on deck, see the sea, and see where we are. But First I am hungry and thirsty."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"No! NO!" Jerrard shouts, waking up with a start, his whole body shakes violently as he jumps upwards. "I left, them, I left them when I made a promise, I am an awful person." The Mage sobs a moment, shaking his head, "How could I be so selfish?" He asks no one in particular.

(You did exactly what I planned to do, with the dream.)
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani lifts her head to look to Jerrard. "You did what you had to do," she explains flatly. "Sometimes you can't always be the hero."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard.

"Perhaps. I will not forget them, I will return." he gives Imani an unconvincing smile and turns to Mailka.

"So, you are free, your skills will not be abused by anyone again." he taps the bunk. "Do you wish for some clothes, with the usual crew a ship is manned by that might be a good idea.."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Malika gets up and tosses the cloak Jerrard gave her onto her cot. "It's far too hot to wear anything more than this," she says, "and besides, if you've got it, why not flaunt it, yes?" She grins knowingly.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Jerrard:

"Indeed." The Mage answers with a blush, his eyes lingering on her for a brief moment before turning around. Darting behind a sheet he pulls off his robe, slipping into a shirt and trousers instead.

Jen:

"I wonder if I could get clothes like that?" Locky asks with a serious look, "I do like the bangles, I wonder if they have anything my size on board."

She eats a meal of her rations, offering Malika some too.

(OOC: Will sort out inventory tonight)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"With your build, little one, I don't think it would have the same effect," Malika says to the kender. "Speaking of things that might be on board, though, I wonder if they have any booze on this ship."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"What effect is that?" the Kender asks innocently, "And ships like these always have things to drink, I've never actually tried it myself!" she jokes, little legs swinging as she pulls off her robeand puts on her blouse and trousers, rolling up the legs, arms and revealing her flat tummy with no shame.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka joins the rest of the group. "Oh, are we celebrating an un-dress party? She asks as she sees everyone in light clothes. "I must admit I am looking forward to the day when I can wear my babushka clothes again. It will be cool and peaceful then..."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"It's still hot, but at least there's some moisture in the air, out here on the ocean," Thuskar comments.

"I wonder how long it will take us to reach Silvanesti?" asks Ulster.