Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

An expedition with the "Seagull"

Desolate and abandoned, the evil alchemist’s mansion stands alone on the cliff, looking out towards the sea. Mysterious lights and ghostly hauntings have kept away the people of Saltmarsh, despite rumours of a fabulous forgotten treasure. What is its sinister secret?

Moderator: Breila

Forum rules
AD&D 2nd Edition.
PHB and Complete Books are Acceptable.
Mages Can use the Spell compendium.

4d6, drop lowest arrange to taste.
One +1 Weapon/Armor, 1 Misc Item.

Daily posts are preferred, if you are gone for over a week with no explanation your PC will be NPC'ed :)
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

An expedition with the "Seagull"

Post by Breila »

The next morning dawns brightly to a slight breeze, the conditions for a boat trip are perfect. The "seagull" is at the pier, ready to take on its passengers and leave just as the tide is going out.

It is now 7:30 am, the tide will start going out at 8 am.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: An expedition with the "Seagull"

Post by Jenara »

Brax appears at the dock first, having eaten a light breakfast she stands on the dock dressed in her priestly garments.

The long yellow Tabard billows lightly in the wind as she adjusts her mace. Her armor is mostly hidden, as are her legs which are covered in a plain pair of black trousers.

She stands waiting silently, nibbling on a handful of nuts, aware her appearance is probably causing a stir.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
The_Muffin_Man
Merchant
Merchant

Post by The_Muffin_Man »

Searos stumbles down the dock, muttering to himself while intermittantly chewing on some bread from the inn. He manages to get his way up next to Brax. "This sunlight that your precious god is raining down on us? It is the worst thing for a hangover." With that he moves to a spot where he can sit down and pulls the hood of his cloak up to block out the light.
Do YOU know the muffin man?
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I'm surprised you two are the first ones here," Echo says as she arrives at the dock.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Amon arrives, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, his clothes freshly cleaned and pressed and loyal Dogmeat at his side. The hound was likewise eager to begin a new day, panting and wagging his tail fervently.

"Fair morning to you all!" Amon declares, stepping aboard.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

(OOC: Did I get it right? Only Amon has boarded the "Seagull" so far, the others are on the dock beside it?)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"For once Searos, I have to agree.. I can't remember much, there was dancing, drinking, oh my." she blushes, the rose colour filling her cheeks in a strange contrast to her skin tone.

"I felt it was for the best Mistress Echo. Your presence was missed I assure you." she steps forward, moving towards deck of the ship. "Greetings Amon you were much missed." she wobbles somewhat boarding the vessel.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Amon gives Brax a hand, before she stumbles right of the gangplank and falls into the water. "If you're that dizzy already, just wait until we're on the open seas," he says.

========

(OOC: Looks that way, Breila.)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Brax jumps onto the seagull with a wobbly step. "Thank you Amon." she smiles weakly. "I have not been on many vessels, i am inexperienced in such things."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
The_Muffin_Man
Merchant
Merchant

Post by The_Muffin_Man »

Searos ignores Brax's blush and instead looks at the ship rocking... rocking back and forth... rocking in the waves and starts to look queasy at the very thought of working off his hangover on the ship.
Do YOU know the muffin man?
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Echo shakes her head at Brax as she makes her way up on the boat. "Pathetic," she mutters.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Brax gives Echo a friendly look, apparently oblivious of her reaction. She bounces onto the ship as best she can and stands holding the nearest rail.

"There is not much need for such vessels far below the earth."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
LittleLuna
Peddler
Peddler

Post by LittleLuna »

Vee comes to the dock, just looking to the ground in front of her feet. Her hair is braided untidy and her staff is dragging on the floor behin her. After she finally reaches and enters the ship she stops and let her bag drop down from her shoulder next to her feet. The armor inside it beats up with a big 'Kläng'.

"Ouu. That's so loud. Oh god my poor head it hurts so much, I think that's my worst hangover ever! What the hell was in that Wine?"
I am NOT sweet!
Robbo
Artisan
Artisan

Post by Robbo »

"Nothing but the good stuff!" Gunter answers as he comes up behind Vee. His armor and boots are freshly oiled and his axe and sword blades sharpened to a gleam.

Although his head is suffering the ill effects of a long night out, the ranger's excitement at being on the move again is palpable. It might not be his favored terrain of fields and forest, but growing up in Narwell had given him a taste for the sea and he was looking forward to something new. Anything was better than sitting around a smoky little tavern and slowly wasting away.

"Good morning, all! Looks like we're going to have some great weather for the voyage," he stops and thinks for a second, "how long are we sailing for anyway?"
LittleLuna
Peddler
Peddler

Post by LittleLuna »

Vee sights. "that was an rhetorical question..." she mumbles to herself and massages her tempels.

(ooc: is there any place in the shadow on deck?)
I am NOT sweet!