Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

new to all of this...

Post here if you are a DM looking for players or a player hoping to find a game to join.
Forum rules
Please stay on topic at all times. Also, please use proper topic titles to help keep these forums organized. *Use gaming style, gaming type etc in titles* IE: Looking for players in a 3.5e D&D campaign.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

new to all of this...

Post by xelphyn »

Hello, Xelphyn, here.
New to online tbt, but been d&ding for about 10 years now.(although, most of my seesions have been pretty disorganized)
I'll do any setting, and any edition, but i'd prefer to jumping in this 3.5 style(as that is my primary, and it would be more comfortable for me to get a hang of the whole'full digital' thing.)
Favorite races: humans and gnomes
Favorite classes: arcane casters, and rogues (esp. back stabbing illusionists, oh, bards are fun too)
I think my time zone is mdt? (i live in wyoming).
Availability:all day every other saturday,after 2pm every saturday, all day sunday, after 7pm on weekdays
I think that about covers everything important...
I don't blow minds, I blast brains.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: new to all of this...

Post by Jenara »

Hi Xelphyn,

I'm Jen, one of the Admins here, as you can see I am playing most of the games here!!
The Planet has been typically 2e, and most of the games here are such, we'd be happy to have you onboard, chat to the DM's (Jaded DM and Stik are good ports of call).

Timezones are kind of not really a problem, most games require a post a day and that is more than sufficient, so take a look around see what you see, I'll let JadedDM and Stik know you are around.

Any problems, PM me or one of the Mods (Brelia, JadedDM, or Stik)

Jen
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

sounds good, i'm somewhat familiar with 2e, but it's been a while since i picked it up, and i don't have the 2 e books, so i'll need a few refreshers, but other than that, no problem.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Many of us have 2e books in PDF format, and there are places to get them ;) if you know where to look.

Email me and let me know what you need......
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

okay, got em now (thanks to jen(thanks, jen)(oh, one more inter-interjection in the interjection, just for the fun of it(interjection)(oh, in case you guys got side tracked by my interjections, this interjection is to reiterate that fact that I now have the 2e(thanks to jen)so, moving on))), so, if anyone is starting a game(or has one still open for more players), hit me up(not litterally of course(it might hurt)) (also, sorry if this post has to many interjections(I got a little bored)) (end)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Well, I've got three 2E games at the moment, as Three Relics recently ended due to a TPK.

I'm not currently looking for any new players in Unlikely Heroes, although I'm not particularly opposed to the idea, either. Actually, now that I think about it, that game could probably use a shot in the arm, so go ahead and check it out if you're curious.

In Chronicles, I have five rolls to fill. They are Tanis Half-Elven (half-elf fighter), Flint Fireforge (dwarf fighter), Raistlin Majere (human mage), Caramon Majere (human fighter), and Gilthanas Kanan (elf fighter/mage). However, at this very moment, I had all of those characters captured (except Caramon) so if you want to join this one, I'm afraid you'll have to wait for those characters to be rescued before you can join play. But that shouldn't take too long, hopefully.

Both of those games are Dragonlance, by the way. Not sure if you're familiar or interested in that setting.

The last game is Lost Souls, which is not Dragonlance, but rather a homebrew world of my own concoction. It hasn't actually started yet, as I'm still waiting for two of the four players so far to turn in character sheets.

If you're interested in any of those three, let me know.