Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Escape from Khur

Post by JadedDM »

The following morning, the party woke up in their rooms. Locky and Babushka's room is a mess, with blankets, pillows and numerous feathers lying about after their pillow fight last night. Jerrard wakens to find his own sheets and blankets all tangled up, suggesting he spent most of the night tossing, turning and kicking. Imani, likewise, had a fitful rest due to her thoughts surrounding her son.

Things had seemed simpler in the past. In the battle with the Sinister Shroom, it was good versus evil; and good had clearly triumphed. But here in Khur, things were not so black and white. It was a harsh land, and people were forced to become harsh themselves to adapt. The party had rescued Syriana, but then forced to turn her over to murder worshiping assassins. They helped liberate Imani, but were unable to save her son. Now once again, they find themselves in a situation where they aim to help those in need, but things are not so clear-cut.

One is left to wonder if things will ever be so easy ever again.

=========

It is now Fierswelt 02, 375 AC; Misham at Third Watch (9:00 AM). Solinari and Nuitari are no longer aligned, so Jerrard loses his +1 saving throw bonus. Solinari remains waxing, so Jerrard keeps his two extra spell slots.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: Escape from Khur

Post by Jenara »

Locky wakes smiling, she slept really well, cuddling Babuskha tightly she smells her hair a moment before rising on one arm. "Wake up sleepy head. Time to face another lovely day."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Lovely day? Is it really? Babushka wakes up and rubs her eyes, then sits up.
She hugs Locky quickly, then gets up, washes up a little and dresses. Leaving her armor off for the moment, she asks: "Should we look for the others and get some breakfast?"
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Ohh yes." Locky bounces out of bed, splashes herself with water before pulling on her robe. "They couldnt have had as much fun as us!"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka opens the door, checks the corridor and then knocks on Imani's, Jerrard's and the henchmen's door in turn to ask who will come down for breakfast.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky bounces down the stairs with a massive smile on her face, running to the common room she jumps on the cushions.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard wakes stiffly, his sleep highly troubled with images of Mailka in positions he would never like to see anyone in. Standing he splashes some water on his face and uses a simple Cantrip to freshen himself.

Pulling on his white robe he buckles on his blade, just as Babuskha knocks on his door.

"I am coming." He answers, opening the door wide, the black lines under his eyes evidence of his bad night.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

It is hard to tell from Imani's covered features how tired she is, but her eyes are somewhat red suggesting that perhaps she didn't sleep as well as the others. "I wonder if I could have breakfast brought up to my room," she says once she opens the door. "We have some things to discuss anyway," she admits.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Throwing her full weight into it, Locky jumps and lands heavily on the cushions. This, naturally, causes a couple to burst, spewing forth feathers in all directions.

A couple of patrons nearby swat the feathers away in annoyance. Wahid walks up to her and crosses his arms. "You had better hope your father can afford to replace these pillows, child," he says in Common.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"He can, sorry!" She giggles, waiting for her "Father" to come down.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Of course we can ask for breakfast in your room" Babushka nods to Imani. "Jerrard, could you arrange for that please? I'm not sure they will take me seriously if I go down and tell them, they seem to believe Locky and I are children" she explains.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"I can do that, although I will have to hold my tongue talking to that man." Jerrard shudders, glancing at Mailka's door.

"I assume Locky is causing trouble?" He frowns, giving Imani a little nod, before heading downstairs.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jerrard enters the common area to discover that Locky has made a little mess. After talking with Wahid, a most difficult task for the mage, the innkeeper agrees to bring their breakfast up to Imani's room. The breakfast costs 6 silver, plus another silver for room service. He also insists Jerrard pays another 3 silver for the pillows Locky damaged. This adds up to 10 silver, or a full steel piece.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Hands shaking Jerrard hands over a steel piece, he turns away from the man, turning his attention to Locky he smiles. That silly Kender.

"Locky, we need your help upstairs, I need your help, I really do." He smiles and takes her hand.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Well you see, I came down and jumped on these pillows and they exploded, like that weird monster did in the caverns when you cast that spell on it, do you remember that?" She starts to say as Jerrard takes her hand, "And he thinks I am your Daughter, how silly is that?" She giggles and follows him upstairs. "What do you need from me?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi