Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Sarcophagus Legion VI

Post by Jerrard »

"I cannot imagine treating a flower like you are as an animal." he blushes where was this coming from?

"We plan to leave as soon as we can, the wand, we need to get that first, perhaps Locky can remove the enchantment?" he says to himself, "would you let me get Imani? She is of your people?" he pulls her very close, breathing in her scent, stroking her hair. "We need a plan."

(spell craft to try and figure out how she is enchanted? Looking at the gem? Posted by Jerrard on Jen's phone.)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Locky? Imani? These are your wives, you speak so highly of? They are lucky women. If you think they can help, I would be happy to meet with them--that is, if you truly trust them," Malika says.

Examining the gem, Jerrard deduces the enchantment on it could possibly be removed with a Dispel Magic spell, assuming the caster was strong enough to overcome the power of the mage who first made the enchantment.

=============

Jerrard makes a Spellcraft check (1d20): 9, pass.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"I have no wives, in my culture having more than one wife is frowned upon." He gives her a wide smile. "Locky is our cleric, Imani is well, Imani, she may be known to you." laughing at the thought he gives her another hug, "I would need to remove the magic to free you, perhaps Locky can." he stands slowly, "stay here i will get Imani, you will like her." he Walks over to her room, tapping gently. "Imani."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

It takes a few moments, but Imani opens the door to her room. "Sorry, I must have feel asleep while waiting," she explains to Jerrard. "What is going on?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"She is in my room. And it appears she is enchanted somehow." Jerrard averts his gaze, just in case she is not ready to receive visitors. "You wanted to come and meet her. Join me in my room as soon as you are ready, we do not have much time."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I'm ready now. Lead the way," Imani says.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Certainly." Jerrard returns to his room, opening it for Imani, "Malika, this is Imani" he moves in sitting near her, holding her hand, watching her reaction.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Malika nods and smiles to Imani. "Greetings and well met," she says in Khurish.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"To you as well," Imani says to the woman. "My friend here hasn't been very forthcoming with details when it comes to you. He says that you are a slave to the man that owns this inn. How did that come to be?" she asks curiously. She never believe a simple innkeeper would be able to afford such a prize for himself.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"No," she says, and then giggles. "He thinks we might know each other, because we are both Mikku. There is not a lot of time to sit and explain everything again, though." With great haste, Malika retells the tale she told Jerrard, all of it in Khurish.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani listens to the tale with a frown. She looks to Jerrard, and then switches back to the Common tongue. "Does he keep the wand in his room?" Imani asks. "Our best bet is to have Locky sneak in there and steal the wand while he is busy perhaps when he is preparing for his nightly show. While Locky is doing that, the rest of us can try to sneak you out of here."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Malika shakes her head. "He keeps it with him at all times," she says, also switching back to Common. "That is why it would be easiest to take it when he sleeps."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"It looks like Locky will get to be invisible again. And she can make it totally silent like she did before." Jerrard replies once again getting the conversation. "Thank you Imani, you are indeed a noble lady."

"We will discuss this tomorrow, unless you wish us to do it now? We would need to prepare, yet i hate the thought of you going back to that monster Mailka." he strokes her hand softly. "Can you last one more day?"¥
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I assume you spend the nights with him at times," Imani says. "Could you not sneak it out of his room?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"He takes me to bed every night, yes." Her shoulders heave a bit as she holds back a sob. "When I leave here, I must return to him before he wakes up and realizes I am gone," Malika says. "But I cannot take the wand, or do anything to harm him. The gem will not allow me to do so."