Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Sarcophagus Legion VI

Post by Breila »

Babushka laughs and tries, unsuccessfully, to evade Locky's fingers, and to get back at her.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"You fight dirty!" Locky giggles, ticking her more, she pins her down and tickles her tummy with one hand, grasping a pillow with the other she hits her head lightly "Take that."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Panting, Babs tries to grab Locky's wrists. She fails miserably and announces "I give up, you've won!"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Yippie!" Locky shouts, throwing the pillow up in the air, lying down she gives Babuskha a huge cuddle. "Thank you, even if you let me win, shows you care."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka shakes her head. "No, you won fairly, I'm so ticklish I don't have any strength left. Good that our enemies don't know that!"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I don't believe you, but lets cuddle in bed." She jumps up deftly and grabs her friends hand, pulling her onto the bed, holding her close. "This place is horrible isn't it? I am so glad you are here with me."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka straightens the bed and the pillows before snuggling in with Locky. "Yes, I hope we will return home soon. Now sleep." She closes her eyes.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Love you." Locky whispers, holding her friend close, drifting off to sleep.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jerrard sits in his room, waiting, while the others eventually find sleep. Finally, Darkwatch comes and there is a brief, double rap upon his door.

========

It is now Darkwatch (12:00 AM, midnight).
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard stays downstairs for a short space of time, leaning as close to Imani as decency will allow he whispers, "I will meet her first, then come to get you, it will be after midnight." With that he goes to his room, excusing himself to Ulster and Thuskar. "Yes it was too generous, we can deal with it."

He goes to his room regaining his missing spells, (as before)

----------

"Hello?" He asks, moving close to the door, opening it a small way, his hand of a dagger.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The door is pushed open and Malika bursts in, throwing her arms around his neck. She buries her face into his chest, before looking up into his eyes. "I saw how you resisted the spell; you did not give a single coin! You truly are a powerful wizard." Her eyes shine with awe and hope. Quickly, she turns around and closes the door. "I cannot stay overly long, or Wahid may wake and notice I have slipped away. I would have come sooner, but that monster..," she looks away and shudders. "It took a long time to finally wear him out enough so that I could get away."

=======

Jerrard re-memorizes his lost spells.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"I knew what money I gave would not go to you." Jerrard replies, his hands finding her back without thinking. "Does he cast the spell?" His eyes widen with a sudden realization, "Does he. Touch you?" The Mage stammers, a little shocked, yet what he saw this morning made sense.

"What can we do? How can we get you out of here?" He strokes her back, finding his hands in her hair, she had something about her. "I have a friend, one of your people, she wants to meet with you. She even suggested she could dance in your place."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"You are right, I never see a copper of the money he makes," she says. "I am the one who casts the spell, with my dance. He simply exploits it. I hate doing it, but I have no choice."

She moves away from him and sits on his bed, gathering herself. "I should start at the beginning." She takes a deep breath, composing herself. "I was the daughter of my village's leader. We were a simple people who loved life and knew only happiness, despite the harsh desert we lived in. But that was before the Midnight Jackals came. They raided our town. Many of my people were killed; I lost my whole family. Those of us who survived were sold into slavery, like me."

Malika frowns as she remembers. "Wahid was the one who wound up buying me. At first, he only wanted me as his little plaything. But then he discovered my power. It is a secret power, passed down through the noble family line, dating back to the formation of the seven clans. I can use magic, like you...but I cast it through my songs and dances. When Wahid discovered this, he forced me to dance for his inn. He makes me weave a spell of hypnotism on the crowd. When they are under it's power, he suggests they donate their money, and they are compelled to do so. Later, they don't even realize that it wasn't their idea."

She shakes her head. "That is why your friend would not be able to take my place. Wahid has no use for a dancer who cannot magically enthrall his audience. Our only chance is to flee. But...there is a problem."

She turns and lifts up her hair, showing off her supple neck. To Jerrard's surprise, a small blue gemstone seems to be embedded into her flesh. "This is how he controls me," she explains. "He had me cursed by an evil wizard. I cannot make any move to attack or harm Wahid without feeling incredible pain. Wahid also has a magic wand that he keeps with him at all times. He can use it to cause me pain until I submit to his wishes, no matter how carnal or horrendous. He can even use it to kill me, if he wishes. This is why I have never been able to get away. No matter where I go, he can take my life with the flick of his wrist."

Turning back to him, she leans forward. "Perhaps...with your magic, you can remove the gem? If not, we must get the wand from him and destroy it. Only then, can I be free."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"I am sorry, no one should go through that." He nearly slams his fist on the nearby table. "Then we need a plan, I have some magic, and we have a Cleric with us, a powerful one." He moves over next to her, taking her hands in his.

"I want to help you, we plan to leave this place very soon and never come back. I don't know you, but I would like to know you better." He hugs her close for a moment. "My friend is of your Tribe, she was sold also, perhaps, will you meet her? She will help."

"Shame." He blushes. "Part of you wants you all to myself."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Oh, thank you, thank you," she says, wrapping her arms around him. The woman has a faint smell of jasmine all over. "You are the first man I have ever met who did not treat me like an animal. I will come with you. We will go to the west, yes? I have always wanted to see it. I have heard tales of things like snow and grass, but never seen them before. When will we leave? Best at night, when Wahid is asleep."