Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Sarcophagus Legion VI

Post by Breila »

Babushka looks at Imani when she says she wants her own room. Too bad... it would have been a good chance to chat away from earshot of the men...

To the innkeeper's question, she answers: "Do you offer baths, by chance?"
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Thuskar looks to Jerrard, then Ulster, then back to Jerrard. "Wait, you want to share a two bed room with all three of us? How is that going to work?"

"Ooh, you don't want to share a bed with me," Ulster says. "I'm told I toss and turn a lot."

To Babushka's question, the innkeeper shakes his head. "There's a water basin in each room for cleaning. That is the best we can offer, I'm afraid."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I have been told that there are public bath houses in this land, does the village have one?" Babushka asks the innkeeper.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani giggles lightly at the three men. The idea of two of them sleeping in the same bed seem to be amusing to her. "Well...uh, I am going to have an extra bed," Imani says softly. She seems almost timid in mentioning that much.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The innkeeper nods. "There is a small one, in the brothel," he explains. "It can be a bit expensive, but well worth the price, if you ask me."

Thuskar raises an eyebrow at Imani's wildly inappropriate suggestion. Ulster just blushes and looks away.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I mean't two rooms for the men." Jerrard explains after a few moments. "And yes you will have an extra bed. I have no idea if that might be acceptable for one of us to share with you? It is most irregular but we would of course be perfect gentlemen." he smiles, giving Imani an uncharacteristic wink.

"Well we'll have fun! A bath sounds lovely! I have sand in the strangest places you know?" Locky says with a smile.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka shakes her head. Imani did not want to share a room with her and Locky, but then she offered the second bed in "her" room to one of the men?
She takes the room key from the innkeeper, pays him and asks for directions to the bath house/brothel.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"You three were just...making a big deal about it, so I offered the extra bed," Imani says with a sigh. "I suppose it came out wrong. I'm sorry," she says.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Babushka pays the man five silver for the key. He gives her directions to the brothel, which is just down the road a short ways.

Presumably, Imani pays for her room, as well.

=============

(OOC: It is the player's responsibility to pay for a henchman's room and board, so who pays for Ulster and Thuskar?)
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

After paying for her own room, Babushka slips five silver into Ulster's hand.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Do you have a spare room?" Jerrard asks the Innkeeper, offering him five silver of his own, "And can we arrange for some meals?" He turns to Babuskha, "Enjoy your bath, keep an eye on her." He notes motioning to the Kender.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"What IS a Brothel?" The Kender asks taking the Gnomes hand, "I'll pay for the bath, coming?" She looks to the rest of the group.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Thanks," Ulster says, and then gives the five silver to the innkeeper, who gives him a key. "Come on, Thuskar. Let's go get settled." The two head for the room.

Jerrard pays, as well, and the innkeeper gives him a key, as well. "Our chef is working on breakfast as we speak," he says. "Just order at a table when you are ready."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Now, what is a brothel?" the gnome smiles to herself at the kender's innocence as they walk along the street. "It's not so easy to explain, but I will try. You know that men and women do certain things with each other for pleasure, mostly when they're alone together at night, right? They touch each other in places they would not show to anyone else and such...
Well, there are times when a man cannot find a woman who will do it with him for pleasure. So in many towns, there are houses where women stay who will allow men to do these things with them if they get paid for it."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Jerrard takes his key and heads up to his room with his saddlebag.

"Really? How funny! I guess Kender do that but its not really something we talk about.. " she says as her eyes dart off looking down a side street. "I wonder if any of the men have been to a place like that? I should ask them!" she comments totally innocently.

Borderlands 3 - Navi