Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Sarcophagus Legion VI

Post by Jerrard »

"I believe Imani means 'A Dancer' not the actual Rose, but yes today is too short in time, we need to plan where we are going first, get the Kender and then leave." He shakes his head, this was madness. "I am due to speak with her tonight, I will tell her we will help her."

"Thank you ladies, I would rather we didn't discuss this openly yet." with that he stands, "Let us see if the Kender has stolen the inn yet shall we?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babuska laughs and rises, joining (hopefully) Locky in their room.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky is still there, she is lying on her back, legs in the air, her robe lying at her side, with a very puzzled look on her face, a bird feather trapped between her feet as she lifts them.

"I have decided I don't like this place, it is quite horrible, and I want to go home." No explanation of what she is doing, she just lays there, thinking, holding the Green bird feather in between her feet.

1d100+5=16
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Jerrard," Imani says before he can leave. "I wish to meet her as well," she said. "So can I come with you tonight?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka walks over to her friend, smiling. "I think we won't stay much longer, Locky. But we wanted to help the other kender, remember?" She reaches over to the feather. "May I?" she asks. Permission given, she examines it. "It is pretty. Where did you get it from?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I actually have no idea, sometimes I find things in my pockets. It is very pretty, I thought i might wear it in my hair..." she giggles, still lying on the bed.

----
"You wish to come with me?" Jerrard asks a little confused, "Can I ask her first?" he stands outside her door. His hands shaking he knocks gently, making sure no one is watching.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jerrard knocks on Malika's door, and a moment later it opens just a crack to reveal the innkeeper. "Yes?" he asks. "Is there something you are in need of, friend?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Sorry." Jerrard flusters, "I was looking for my friends, the Gnome and the Kender." He looks a little lost, fumbling with a bit of his robe.

"I appear to have the wrong room."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The innkeeper smiles politely. "No trouble at all," he says. "I hope to see you all tonight during the show."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Its along there isn't it?" He asks, still unsure. "And I am sure I can find some time to take a look." He moves away moving to Babuskha and Locky's room, he knocks on the door quietly.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Once Jerrard steps away, the innkeeper closes the door. The lock audibly clicked shut a moment later. It would seem the wizard would have to wait until after the show to speak with Malika after all.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The rest of the day passes uneventfully.

When nightfall comes, the party departs their rooms and files into the common area, which they find fairly crowded now. A small area in the back has been set up for the performance and most of the tables have been taken, but there is one remaining that could sit all six of the party. The noise level is fairly high, as the many men, draconians, goblinoids, and so forth are all talking and buzzing with excitement in anticipation of the show.

The inn's staff is working hard, because it is also the dinner hour, so many meals are being served as well.

Malika herself has not yet appeared, so the party has a little time to get settled before the show begins.

=========

It is now Evening Watch (7:00 PM).
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Hmmm... that smells good" Babushka observes. "I'm getting hungry, maybe we can have some bread and cheese?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"This looks fun!" Locky giggles, dragging Bab along to the table, dressed back in her roes she sits on the edge of her seat with a big smile. "Food!"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The party sits down at the last table available, sitting on the plush cushions on the floor around it. After a few moments, a servant manages to make his way to their table to take their order. There is plenty on the menu tonight, including salads and mezze (appetizers).