Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH 4: Solanthus

Dragonlance Game, 3-6 PCs at levels 1-3, set in 375 AC, using DLQ1 (Knight's Sword) and DLQ2 (Flint's Axe)

Moderator: JadedDM

JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH 4: Solanthus

Post by JadedDM »

After half an hour, Karathos and the girls return to the inn from their walk and Galenye returns from her little errand.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Galenye walks back into the inn, looking rather pleased. She has a beautiful long bow strapped across her back. She takes a seat next to Erastin and shoots him a rather pleasant smile.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"Very nice Galenye" Targin says "I hope you have some left over."
LittleLuna
Peddler
Peddler

Post by LittleLuna »

Jinali comes in and sits down at the table. "Weather is beautiful outside" she smiles. Than she remarks to Glayene: "Just as your new bow"
I am NOT sweet!
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Very nice, I'm glad something so bad has gone to good use." He gives a friendly open smile back, women, who got them? "We'll talk more later." He adds before addressing the group.

"I suggest we go to the light gem shop, before we go to speak of the bandits, I can't leave him out there. I just can't." He gives Targin a questioning look, "Agreed?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Yes, the light shop should be our first priority" Karathos nods. "And I agree that we should do something about the bandits later."

(OOC: Jaded, there is a mistake in your first post of this page. It was Karathos who went out with the ladies)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Selowen nods in agreement. "Shall we ask around for the nearest jeweler then?"

=========

(OOC: Whoops. Fixed.)
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"That's probably the best idea." Karathos says. "I do not remember seeing a jeweller on our way to the temple yesterday. Or did you see one on your errands, Galeyne?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Well, that would be sensible, but if you remember each Gem is made for a single person. " Erastin comments quietly. "We need to find who made a particular one.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"There are a lot of light gem shops," Galenye points out. "But I was told that the best person in the business was a lady named Myrtha," she says. "So I guess we should start there."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Thank you my dear! That is more than helpful." he leans over stroking her arm gently. "Nice bow, did you replace the other item too?"
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Galenye pulls her arm away gently once Erastin starts to stroke it, and she gives him a strange almost confused look before she continues. "I managed to get everything I need," she says before she stands from the table. "So are we going, or are we going to sit here all morning?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"You are right, let us go" Karathos rises as much as the ceiling of the inn allows. "You know the way" he gestures to Galeyne, inviting her to pass the door first.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"Me thinks we are to visit some people this morn. Erastin, me boy, you can lead the way."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The party heads to the jewelry shop of one Myrtha Stoneshaper, Galenye leading the way. The shop is conveniently located near the spires.

As they enter the small, dingy shop, a small silver bell above the door tinkles sweetly. The store seems strangely devoid of any sort of product. The display cases are all empty. From the back room, they hear a crabby old voice call out, "Bide yer time! And don’t touch anything!"

In a moment, a small dwarvish woman strides forth from her workshop. In there the party can spy the jewels and gems that should be on display out front. It looks almost as if a weird fire had sprung up in the back room, so intense are the blazes from the stones in back. The little woman looks up at the group and snaps, "What?"

==============

It is now Fourth Watch (10:00 AM).