Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Sarcophagus Legion V

Post by Jenara »

(The silence spell really messed up that plan then!)

"We can't hand her over to anyone! I thought we were supposed to help her be free!"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Indeed Locky." Jerrard takes the ring and the wand with interest, moving towards the door they entered from. "Well first off we leave this place, there is evil here that I would rather not face." Looking at the Altar he frowns. "We need to destroy this place, so no-one can ever hope to bring these monsters back." He says looking closely at the wand, is there any writing on it?
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Examining the wand carefully, Jerrard notes there is a Khurish word carved into the side, 'Sahm.'

"Destroy it, how?" asks Thuskar. "It's made of stone, so we can't burn it down."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"From my understanding, without Syriana, they can't do anything here. Her blood is apparently the key," Imani says. She frowns slightly as the woman flings herself around Ulster. "I could offer to take her to my people, but there isn't a promise that she'll remain safe there."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Yes of course. Then we stick to the plan, we get your son, and we get my horse, and we leave this place." Jerrard glances behind him. "That voice again."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

At Jerrard's words that they have to leave quickly, Babushka sighs. This was the second underground maze she was not allowed to explore... but she sees the wisdom in leaving. "Let's go then" she says, leading the way up, far enough ahead to have her infravision unimpaired by the bright shine of Jerrard's robes, but careful.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I'd love to take a look around, but... There is something here isn't there?" She calls on Paladines Aid, she heals Ulster of his wounds, (Cure Light) and summons his aid to protect Jerrard from the voices (Protection from Evil) as they prepare to leave the temple.

"Syriana, please let Paladine aid you." (Magical vestment)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Locky largely heals Ulster's most recent wound, and then places a protection spell over Jerrard. However, she is unable to cast her third spell, as it will not work on anyone else but herself.

"Thanks," Ulster says, sheathing his blade.

The party heads up the way they came, up the long staircase and into the hieroglyphic room where the remains of the Baaz still sit. Then west into the hall, and south back to the entrance.

===========

Locky casts Cure Light Wounds on Ulster (1d8): 4 HP are restored.
Locky casts Protection from Evil on Jerrard.

(OOC: Magical Vestment can only be cast on the caster, not on anyone else.)
Attachments
Ruined Temple.jpg
Ruined Temple.jpg (178.58 KiB) Viewed 7979 times
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

JadedDM wrote:(OOC: Magical Vestment can only be cast on the caster, not on anyone else.)
(OOC: Doh! Still the thought was there!)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Thank you Locky." Says Jerrard, unsure what exactly she did. "We should wait by the entrance, and check to see what we face outside. Hopefully Karkat is still there."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Maybe Locky can open the door, with all of us who have bows ready to fire if something attacks us? Babushka suggests. If Karkat was not there, they would face a grim death, out in the desert with no supplies...
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I can do that!" She grins, moving to the door, "I'll take a look, and if its safe, I'll come back. If it isn't, well it was nice to know you!"

With that she pushes the door open and prepares for the worst.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Locky climbs up the stairs to the entrance, and steps outside. The bright sunlight greets her, blinding her for a moment. When she can see again, she sees the vizier's men are all dead and thrown haphazardly into a pile. There are bones--human bones--scattered about, the remains of the animated skeletons.

Karkat and his fellow assassins seem to have been victorious. They have rounded up their horses, as well as Artemis and Dekker, with the horses of the vizier's men and are now waiting for the party to return.

The Kapak notices her immediately and approaches. "Well?" he asks, impatiently, noticing her alone.

Meanwhile, back in the temple, Syriana looks around, confused. "To what do you speak of?" she asks. "Who is this Karkat?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Oh well, the Vizer is dead, its actually a really funny story see, I made it all quiet so he couldn't finish and the Babuskha killed him. You know it was rather easy really..." She looks at the bones, glad the Skeletons are gone. "What now?" She asks with a typically Kenderlike grin.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"He is a follower of Sekhmet, they came to our aid in the desert, when all was lost." Jerrard replies to the question, glancing at the girl a moment.