Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Sarcophagus Legion IV

Post by Breila »

"You mean there will be more of the undead that we encountered on the way here?" Babushka might be jumping to conclusions, but it seems obvious to her...
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"And the princess has something to do with that?" Jerrard says stretching out his limbs, "I thank you, I thought we were dead." he says as he checks out the pit in interest.

"You know its really lucky you came along. Oh a demi goddess? Who would that be?" Locky asks with interest.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Who are you anyway?" asks Thuskar after he is freed, rubbing his wrists.

"Call me Karkat," the kapak says. "And didn't I just say there wasn't a lot of time? We'll answer your questions later." Once everyone is freed, Karkat looks around. "They took your horses, I guess? You'll have to double up with some of us then. It'll take a couple of days to reach the temple and they have a head-start on us."

========

(OOC: Also, don't forget your gear is still in that pit.)
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"We only had a horse and a donkey to begin with. The donkey they took, and the horse is invisible. If you help take our gear out of that pit, I'll do my best to find the horse and calm her, so Imani can ride her"

Babushka looks if she can find Artemis's tracks. She tries to disbelieve the invisibility illusion once she has an idea where the horse is, but realises she has to rely on her other senses.

1d20=9, fail
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Demi-goddess and Sarcophagus Legion?" Imani asks. Honestly, she looks rather confused as she rubs her wrists. She went from nearly giving up on everything to having a slight bit of hope that things were going to turn out all right when the draconians showed up. That left her feeling emotionally exhausted. "Locky, where is my horse?" she asks.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard waves his hand as the horse suddenly reappears "There is your horse." The mage says flatly, fighting to stay upright with exhaustion. "We need our gear, like Babuskha says, and then we will leave directly." Jerrard moves close to the pit, looking closely, strangely he grabs a rock and throws it in.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I was just going to say: Over there, oh well." Locky hops quickly into the pit (if nothing happens from Jerrards stone) and grabs her pouches.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Now that Artemis is visible again, the only matter left to resolve is the recollection of the party's gear. Jerrard has a flash of foresight and tosses a small rock into the pit first. When he does so, a large beetle--over two feet in length, burrows out of the ground and hisses. It does not leave the pit, but effectively stands over the party's gear, guarding it.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani calmly pets Artemis's mane before she walks over to the pit. "Um...do you have any magic that would be able to help with that?" she asks.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"The only magic that I can think of right now is the magic of arrows" Babushka says flatly. Unfortunately, mine are down there." Calmly, she pulls out the dagger from its boot sheath that doesn't expand as it's drawn. "I could use this dagger on the creature, but unless our saviours have more projectile weapons, I'll only lose it..." she looks at the draconian and his men.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"They had some foresight after all." Jerrard mutters as he watches the beetle. "I have some magical missiles, they should hurt it somewhat, but i do think we need aid once more." he too looks to the humans. "You are in a hurry."

Locky just watches with interest.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Karkat shakes his head and crosses his arms. "I'm not putting my own people at risk. We need to save our strength for the khan's men. If you can't handle that thing, we'll just go without your stuff," he says stubbornly.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

We won't be able to go very far without our food and water" Babushka points out.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"We have our own, and then some," Karkat replies. "Food and water won't be a problem for this trip."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Then what do you plan to do with us? Babushka enquires. "Without our weapons, and the mage's spellbook, we're nothing but a burden. We would even be less useful as cannon fodder because we can't take any enemies with us." Babushka looks at Karkat, bewildered and curious.