Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

A fresh start

Desolate and abandoned, the evil alchemist’s mansion stands alone on the cliff, looking out towards the sea. Mysterious lights and ghostly hauntings have kept away the people of Saltmarsh, despite rumours of a fabulous forgotten treasure. What is its sinister secret?

Moderator: Breila

Forum rules
AD&D 2nd Edition.
PHB and Complete Books are Acceptable.
Mages Can use the Spell compendium.

4d6, drop lowest arrange to taste.
One +1 Weapon/Armor, 1 Misc Item.

Daily posts are preferred, if you are gone for over a week with no explanation your PC will be NPC'ed :)
Robbo
Artisan
Artisan
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: A fresh start

Post by Robbo »

Gunter catches the small woman easily and steadies her on her feet.

"Aye, I think we all have more than enough to sleep off tonight. Are you okay to get up to your room?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I am sure I can manage.." Brax suddenly brushes him off, the contact suddenly unwelcome, she could smell the warrior, the closeness of him. "I will go to my room now, but... I do wish to have a private conversation with our Jester, lay down a few rules." She staggers slightly, falling back into him.

"Could..... Could you help me? And tell 'Patches' over there to come to my room?" She smiles sweetly, the change is so quick Gunter barely notices.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Robbo
Artisan
Artisan

Post by Robbo »

Gunter smiles back warmly and chuckles.

"Of course, we've all been here before. C'mon."

He guides her up the stairs and down the hall to her room. After making sure she gets in okay he makes his way back down to the main room where Searos and Drake are talking.

"Evening, lads. I'm about to call it a night but before I do, Brax told me to ask Drake if he would stop by her room. She wants to have a chat." His face is all business, he leans in to Drake and lowers his voice. "I know what you're thinking, jester. Trust me, the woman can handle herself just fine if you try anything...untoward. And if she can't, I'll find you myself."

He winks at Searos, turns, and heads up to his room for the night.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Brax slumps down on her bed, holding her head tightly, why had she drunk so much? A few glasses of wine were ok, but this...?

Slipping out of the dress she struggles to pull on a plain loose fitting robe, falling on the bed she manages to get it decent at least.

Slipping onto the bed she reaches for the sun round her neck, Pelor gave her strength.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
The_Muffin_Man
Merchant
Merchant

Post by The_Muffin_Man »

Searos sits there a moment digesting Gunter's words. He then raises his mug to Drake. "Have a good time, sir. And don't wory about Muscles. He's a good lad."
Do YOU know the muffin man?
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

(OOC: Please all move on to the "Seagull". I don't want to have two timelines in parallel!)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Stik: If Drake wishes to talk to Brax as suggested, lets move to PM's or your private thread.

Breila: Might make sense to lock this thread now)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

[OOC] Sorry in advance - just wanted to close it out [/OOC]

Martin looks levelly at Gunter. He's played this game before, lots of times. The way to win was to never back down, even when you should. And he never lost. "Good man, I am reasonably sure you have no idea what I am thinking. Heck, even I don't know what I am thinking a good part of the time. But I assure that anything that occurs up there will most certainly be toward, and that there will be no need for you and I to get together once I have finished visiting the lady.

"I bid you a good evening, and I do hope you enjoyed tonight's event. And you, too, Searos, should get to bed. I understand the boat to Dunreese leaves early in the morning. I shall see you there."

Martin leaves the barside, props his marotte up in his mandolin case, and strides to the center of the room. "Ladies and gentlemen...and the rest of you lot: I will be leaving briefly. I've left my assistant, Floyd, to watch my mandolin case. If there are fewer coins in the case when I return than there are now, it'll be all knock-knock jokes for the rest of the month. But if there are more, well, something very special may happen. Capisce?"
"No matter where you go, there you are."