Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

The Merc Bar - Private thread for Angel and Liri

Second Edition AD&D

A gritty "low-fantasy" game in which the line between right and wrong may occasionally blur, set in a non-canon Greyhawk-based world.

Moderator: Stik

Forum rules
Players should expect to post two to three times per week. 

Players should have a working knowledge of Second Edition AD&D

Experienced adult/mature players are preferred.

No munchkins allowed, and min-maxing will be frowned upon.

Core rulebooks and "Complete" series books will be used.
Stik
Baronet
Baronet
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Merc Bar - Private thread for Angel and Liri

Post by Stik »

Scoot is clearly excited by the information Angel offered. The woman is more reserved, more businesslike, in a series of careful questions she gathers the entire story of the encounter between Fraso's party and the bard and her brothers. Before asking her questions, she explains that the three of them are children of close friend, as is the redhead that she and Scoot are seeking. They have gone off on an adventure of their own, against their parents' wishes.

That said, she and Scoot have a quick conversation about when to resume their search, eventually deciding to head out immediately, although Scoot insists on getting a meal for the road from one of the vendors in the marketplace. That said, Scoot leaves a small stack of silver on the table and the pair bid Angel and Liri goodbye.
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Angel sits back in her chair, her right hand stroking Liri's hair as she tries to relax, something told her she should tell Liri about the Bard.

"That was unexpected." She comments after a short time, "The Bard, I realised I had feelings, feelings for a woman.."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Liri now turns her full attention to Angel, holding her hands, all ears. "Yes?" she asks softly.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"When I heard her sing, I had a moment of clarity, like I wanted to show the truth within my soul. The truth was I found her attractive, and I wanted to be near her. Angel admits, her hand still playing with Liri's hair.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Liri laughs softly. "I'm sure she'll be a successful singer, if she has that charm. Good that she has brothers as bodyguards, too."

The two women will continue to share their cup (has Scoot payed for it, or has he just left?), enjoying each other's company.

[OOC] @ Breila: Yes, Scoot paid for the wine (probably overpaid, in fact) by leaving a stack of silver coins on the table on his way out. [/OOC]
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"She had charm, she sang a song of my mothers homeland, of your homeland." (Liri would know it, forget the name right now.) "It moved me, something strange came over me."

Leaning into Liri she rather boldly takes her hand, kissing it once. "Sorry." she blushes.

Eldon shrugs and walks away, he warned him.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Striding into the bar Eldon throws his black cloak behind him, showing the hilts of the two long daggers as he confidently walks up to the bar itself tipping his hand to the two ladies.

"Coil, gimme a beer, damn outsiders, one of them has got himself caught up with that &$%$* Ribi. She's trying to get him to buy some 'Carronne Black'." He glances at Liri a moment, his dark eyes fixing with hers, "One of her people, Scout I'd assume, all dressed in greens."

Turning to face them he lets a big smile cross his lips, leaning into Liri he grins, "And here is my coin for the drink." He says as he produces a sliver from behind Liri's left ear. "Eldon Cortex." He bows, "At your service."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Angels hand grabs Eldon's arm for a brief moment, "Watch where put your hands." She glares, shaking her head she lets him go.

"Like her? An Elf?" Her eyes look up in alarm, "Elias?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Liri looks at Eldon with wide eyes. "What was that?" she asks both him and Angel. "And what about Elias?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"I think your .." He struggles with the words. "You Lady just took offense to me." he laughs loudly, grabbing a chair and pulling it up near the two women.

"Elias? Yeah that fits, well he just got in a whole stack of trouble, and he doesn't even know." sliding his long slender hands through his fingers he grins.

"So what brings two lovely ladies to a Frak hole like this? Get lost on the way to the baths?" he eyes Angel with caution, he fixes Liri's gaze tight.
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

[OOC] Jen and Jerrard - would you mind each using your own log-in when posting? Or if one of you uses the other's log-in, would you mind starting off the post with a line saying who it is posting?
Having to puzzle it out is making my brain hurt. :) [OOC]
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Lol! Jerrard doesn't have internet on his phone and meant to change the poster before you read it!)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Liri giggles. "Oh, we've been to the baths already. They took our clothes for cleaning, and I didn't bring any spares, silly me" she tells Eldon. "And my friend is in the right place here. She has been to the legions, and is a mercenary now" she nods. "She took me along as a guest." Her voice sounds proud.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Merc huh? I guess you look the type." Eldon moves up close to the pretty elf, moving away from Angel. "I'm looking for work right now, its a bit dry round here." He grins, tapping the table gently, as he does so he flips the silver coin across his knuckles.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Yes, I am a Merc." Angel glares at Eldon, damn Liri said she shouldn't get jealous, this was an arrangement, nothing more. "So Elias has gone off with some woman, who is trying to get him to buy drugs?" She eyes the human up and down, "Why the blonde streak?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi