Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH 5: Que-Kiri and the Plains

The original Dragonlance modules (DL1-DL14), updated to 2E.

Moderator: JadedDM

Forum rules
The original Dragonlance modules (DL1-DL14), updated to 2E.

Placed on Hiatus....
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH 5: Que-Kiri and the Plains

Post by Kafen »

Tas immediately slinks around the camp looking at the area for tracks. He pokes around the trails for fresh game and secures his own breakfast and fresh water while people pray. That being done, Tas bounces over towards the fire and waits for the group to be ready.
The lack of the defiler in SC2 makes my pants sad. ~ Anon Internet Guy
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

From 7 to 9, Riverwind doesn't try to go back to sleep, he stokes the fire and cooks whatever food is left.

When Magpie returns with her catch he says "Good job little one, well done. Hand him over and I'll dress him out and your won't have to dirty your little hands."

As the group is assembled for breakfast he suggests "We should be a bit more aware of water while we travel in this country, makes sure we drink and fill as we cross creeks and the like. Perhaps stop for the night early near water."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Sturm rises quickly, already being awake well before Tanis orders, he takes Arkiss to the stream (before Laurana washes) and returns collecting his gear. "To Solace then?" He asks the Half Elf.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Tanis nods to Sturm. "As soon as camp is broken, we'll leave. I figure...we should reach Solace just before sundown." He looks off into the horizon. "I just don't know what we'll find when we get there," he adds quietly.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Our home was not what it was when we left, will it be any different now?" The Knight asks, looking off to the distance.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Laurana walks back into the camp pulling her now clean blonde hair up into a simple pony tail before tying the clean cloak she wears round her neck.

"So, we return to Solace? I have to go to Qualinost, I can't help think there is some truth to that monsters words. I have to warn my Father."

"Magpie come with Pretty Lady." The Gully dwarf rubs her almost clean face, watching the others as she enters the camp behind Laurana.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Tanis nods to them both. "We best be off then."

The party sets off after breaking camp, traveling down the mountain and through a light forest before Solace comes into view.

===========

The party travels 7 miles in 10 hours. It is now Evening Watch (7:00 PM).

Random encounter check (1d10): 2, no encounters.

End of Chapter Five.