Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Sarcophagus Legion II

Post by Jenara »

"Ewwww, what a horrible smell!" She holds her nose, grinning. "Do you really think this was a trap?" Locky asks as she turns to look at the bodies, "I haven't really done that before. Paladine's power is great, these creatures were quite weak really."

Giving Babuskha's shoulder a squeeze she moves close to Dekker, stroking his side she frowns. "You poor thing, you need help. Paladine will help you." Sitting down next to him she closes her eyes in silent Prayer (Gaining Endure Heat as discussed.)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani sheathes her blades, and looks over the remaining corpses. "Midnight Jackals," she says. "That is their tattoo, but they are bandits. They don't have the power to raise the dead."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"So these are the ones who took the princess?" Thuskar asks. "Then where is she? And what happened?"

While this goes on, Locky prays for ten minutes straight in order to obtain Endure Heat.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani stares down at the dead bodies of the humans, then turns her attention to the ten horses. She narrows her eyes slightly. "There were nine dead humans attacking us," she says. "But there are ten dead horses here. One or more escaped. We need to find their trail."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"They would be powerful Bandits indeed if they could raise the dead." Jerrard strokes his beard softly, he looks at the bodies, (how badly decomposed are they?)

"Babuskha, can you help Imani find the tracks?" He asks the Gnome, his eyes on Locky.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Of course, I was going to say I was setting out when you asked me" Babushka smiles at Jerrard and starts a perimeter check for tracks.

Tracking check: 1d20=12, pass
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Searching around the area, Babushka finds two sets of tracks aside from the party's own. The first set are the ones left behind by the fleeing zombies, that head northwest. There is another set of tracks, however, that continues northeast--toward the mountains. They consist of two people, one larger, one more petite and shackled.

=========

Babushka makes a tracking check (12+2-1 = 13, pass).
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

When Locky has finished praying she strokes Dekkers side softly, calling on Paladine to help the Donkey.

"Paladine, please help this friendly Donkey, help him stay cool." With that she grins and watches the rest of the group.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Suddenly, Dekker is no longer at all bothered by the heat. This does not undo the damage the heat has already caused him, but he will not suffer any further damage the rest of the day.

=======

Locky casts Endure Heat on Dekker. He is protected from the heat for 7 1/2 hours.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

When Babushka comes back, she opens her mouth to report, but then sees the beaming Locky and Dekker who looks a lot better.

"Locky, you continue to amaze me! What powers have been granted to you to help him?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Well Paladine gave me the power to help Dekker so her doesnt get hot, at least for a while." She smiles at the Gnome, "They didn't exactly tell me everything we Clerics could do... I don't really think they trusted me."

"What did you find?" She asks, quickly changing the subject.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Indeed, well done Locky." Jerrard smiles, "Ulster, perhaps you should keep an eye out?" he comments to the warrior as he sheaves his sword.

"Did you find anything useful?" He asks Babiuskha.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka looks up to see if everybody is within earshot.

"I found the tracks of the undead that ran away. But I also found the tracks of two people on foot, who continue their way towards the mountains. One set of tracks was smaller, and it looks as if the smaller person had their feet shackled.

How can we explain that?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"You mean...you've able to do that this whole time?" Ulster asks, dumb-founded.

Shaking his head, Thuskar puts his sword away and rejoins them. "I don't think they're coming back," he reports. "As for the tracks, well...those smaller prints might belong to the princess, don't you think?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Oh yes, they most likely are. So someone made off with her on foot. But who slew their companions, those who helped abduct her?
And who turned their corpses into zombies? Are they pursuing the princess and her last abductor? Or is perhaps this last abductor the evildoer who somehow slew all the others? To take her someone with no witness who she is and where she came from?"

Babushka appears concerned and deep in thought.