Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH 1: The Arrival

Dragonlance Game, 3-6 PCs at levels 1-3, set in 375 AC, using DLQ1 (Knight's Sword) and DLQ2 (Flint's Axe)

Moderator: JadedDM

Nuke
Lord
Lord
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Day One (The Arrival)

Post by Nuke »

"Bah, the Clerics here have way to make even the dead talk. They will find out. The good thing is that you are uninjured for the trial."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Delson walks with them back down to the second floor, where their separate rooms are. "Sir Charles? Hmm, well he acted rashly. But I suppose one cannot blame him. The Grandmaster's life was in danger." When Erastin points out Galeneye and Jinali to him, he says, "Hmm? Oh, yes. Of course, they certain deserve recognition for trying."

At Galeneye's remark he arches an eyebrow. "Knights of...Takhisis? What a preposterous idea! You must be referring to the Dragonarmies, which were no knights. Just an uncouth rabble of deviants and criminals. In the end, evil turns on itself. It always does. That's why we won the war."

"Here are your rooms," he says, gesturing down one of the many hallways. "We arranged for them to be near each other, for convenience sake. Just pick whichever ones you like, although they are all the same, really. You have the rest of the day to yourselves. But I would suggest that you get a decent night's sleep, Erastin. Tomorrow's trials will be no cakewalk, let me assure you." He grins, as if remembering his own trials.

=======

(OOC: Err, Horizon...the existence of the KoT won't become public knowledge for another 8 years.)
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I wouldn't dismiss it so easily, Targin" Karathos says as they walk to their quarters. "Traitors are a terrible thing. And if Erastin wants to discuss it, we should, because otherwise the thoughts would be on his mind during the trials tomorrow, wouldn't they?" Karathos looks his friend in the eyes.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Thank you My Lord. I am forever in your debt, I hope my performance tomorrow will serve to repay that slightly." Erastlin responds to Sir Delson, offering his hand. "I have practiced, I know what is expected of me, I will not fail you." He pauses. "Or The Grandmaster, I was quite surprised by that my Lord."

He keeps Galenye and Jinali near, making sure they get the recognition they deserve.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"arrrghhgg I agree, traitors are not a good thing, I have never even heard the word 'til I left the mountain. But, with this much divine power about, that assassin will speak again.

Targin walks into a room, and flops onto a bed with his hands behind his head.

"Enjoy it while you can."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

If there is a difference to that among the rooms, Karaathos will choose the one with the longest bed and the highest ceiling. Unlike the dwarf, he cannot stretch in any place made for humans...

"When and where do we meet again?" he asks and waits for the answers before closing the door behind him.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

(My bad. I might know the story of Dragonlance, but I'm not up to date with the timeline. I don't know when any of this stuff takes place).

"Well, I think I'm going to get some rest," Galenye says. "Yes, when should we all meet up to watch and show our support for our soon to be knight?" she asks.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

(ooc: posted for Luna, who from today till the rest of the week leaves the house before 7 am and comes home after 10 pm)

After the appointment is set, Jinali retreats to her room and studies her spellbook (magic missile)
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Erastlin bows to the Women, "Good Evening, and thank you once again." he nods to Katharos, "I am not sure, Sir Delson?" he asks turning back to the man.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

All of the rooms are identical in size and furnishings. That means they're a little small for Karathos' tastes and a tad big for Targin's. But such is the way of things in human dominated society, and both are probably a bit used to it by now.

"The trails begin at dawn tomorrow," Delson explains. "Erastin is required to attend, but the rest of you are not. You're free to explore the tower or even go visit Palanthas, if you like. The restricted areas of the tower are guarded, but most of it is free to visitors."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Thank you My Lord. I will retire now, I will understand if anyone wishes to explore the City. Good day." he retires to his room.

(Plate needs aid removing it does it not? Would Targin help?)
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"Sir Delson, I know you said we are not required to attend, but may we attend?

"I will help, armor is a specialty of mine."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Of course," Sir Delson says. "There isn't much for you to do but watch, but you're welcome to do so as long as you don't intervene in any way. Well, if there's nothing else, I have duties to report to. See you in the morning."

===========

It is now 1 PM.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

"Alright, who wants to go to a common house and drink some stout?"
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Actually, I think I want to explore this place," Galenye says. "Drinking can come later. So who wants to come get horribly lost with me?" she asks with a grin.