Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

OOC Thread

Dragonlance Game, 3-6 PCs at levels 1-3, set in 375 AC, using DLQ1 (Knight's Sword) and DLQ2 (Flint's Axe)

Moderator: JadedDM

JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

OOC Thread

Post by JadedDM »

I put up the Character Stats thread. Please make sure you go over it carefully and understand what your character is capable of before beginning play. If there is something about your stat block that you don't understand, post here and let me know.

I made a few tweaks to the characters. I noticed some (like Selowen and Jinali) had too few NWPs and others (Karathos) had too many. So I moved things around a bit. Dropped Karathos' tracking ability, but gave Cantrips to both the casters, for instance. If these changes don't work for you, again, let me know here.

Speaking of stats, holy cow (pardon the pun!), nobody cheese off Karathos. He duel wields two axes without penalty for 1d8+11 and 1d8+9 damage!

Oh, and another thing. The two casters should fill their spell slot before beginning play. Both Selowen and Jinali are not affected by the moons' phases, because they are too low-leveled. But I'm keeping track of the moon phases anyway, just for the sake of consistency.

Anything else you need to ask about or discuss before we begin, or throughout the game itself, post here.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Re: OOC Thread

Post by Breila »

It will be quite a change to play someone who enters a fight with zest and not with careful consideration of her survival chances. Karathos would put down Babushka in a single attack, probably kill her for good, and she's a fifth-level fighter!
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Posted for Jerrard:

So Erastin is handsome, but his attitude leaves something to be desired? I am trying to justify his just above average Charisma. I guess he's one of those guys who you like when you meet and then you realise he is a great guy.

I am going to have fun with him, make him rather headstrong, he needs Targin to keep him in line! lol.
Of course he's LG, so he doesn't break the rules.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Charisma isn't actually connected to physical appearance. But you can certainly play him that way. There's plenty of room for interpretation, even with the bios given.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

We're starting things slow here. The module actually begins with the party at the front gate, but I decided to push things back a bit, to give you all a chance to interact and sort of get a feel for your characters before we get things moving.

So take a little time, have some fun, get to know each other better.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Does anyone know what happened to Gaia? She's the only one who hasn't posted yet, and I wanted to give her a chance to make her first post before we move forward to the High Clerist's Tower.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Oh sorry, I should have told you. Gaia is in India (New Delhi) for the next two weeks on a student exchange program.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Oh, wow. So should we wait for her or should I just NPC her for now?
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Luna and I have discussed the matter and we would like not to start the game proper before Gaia is back.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Do you know what day she will be returning?
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

She said she would leave on 28th october and stay two weeks, which would bring her back on the 11th.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Just trying to keep the conversation going here. It's like trying to keep a small fire going during a wind storm.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Yes it is a bit absent, I have been a bit vacant myself.

I hope me posting from Jen's phone is ok? I just never got round to enabling the internet on mine to be honest.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

I was speaking more quality of posts than quantity. I'm getting some hints from some of the posts that you're all ready to move on. It's really a good thing I have Targin to try and keep conversations going, otherwise we'd likely be spending the next week in dead silence.

Have you ever been in a group of people, and you're trying to get a conversation going, but nobody is really interested? That's how I feel now. Keeping with my above analogy of starting a fire in a wind storm, every time I get a spark going, it dies out seconds later. I keep feeling this urge for Targin to say, "Soooooo...nice weather we're having." :lol:

As for posting from Jenara's phone, that's fine by me. I can't tell where any of you are posting from anyway. :)
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Hey I'm trying, I hope you can tell.