Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Day Five (Turned Tables)

A solo adventure in which Echo Soulstaff searches for the man she believes is her father.

Moderator: JadedDM

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Day Five

Post by HorizonsDream »

Tavi gives him a little shove in the side. "Without falling out of his mouth. Are you going to clamp on to a tooth or something?" she asks. "And naturally, you did all of this to save some damsel in distress didn't you? She'll see all of those impossible feats you just performed, and you'll whisk her away to...um some castle where you are secretly some prince."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Oh, like you're an expert on how dragons work?" he asks playfully. "A prince?" He rubs his chin. "Nah, probably not. I look just like my parents, so I'm probably not adopted or nothing."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Hey, it isn't my fault that you perform impossible feats in your wildest dreams," Tavi points out with a smile. "Maybe your parents are secretly a king and queen who decided to live a simple life instead of dealing with the pressure of ruling a kingdom," she offers thoughtfully. "So if you look just like your parents, does that mean your father is big and handsome too?" she asks.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Well, he's...uh...what? Ut." The warrior blushes slightly. "Well, he's a big guy, I guess. Dunno about handsome. Guess my mom thinks so. He looks a lot like me, but older. And kind of pudgier. Oh, and he has a mustache. My sister takes more after mom."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Tavi smiles lightly at his blushing, but decides not to tease him on it. "What does your mom look like?"
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Red hair, usually braided," he says. "Round face, button nose, big hips. Freckles." He smiles lightly at the memory. "She's a great baker. Makes these wonderful sweetrolls covered in frosting. They always get her a ribbon at the fair every year."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Oh, how I could go for some sweet rolls," Tavi says. She was nearly drooling at the very idea. "My mom use to make the best sweet rolls. She didn't win any prizes at a fair or anything, but they were always a special treat. You know, when I wasn't being bad. I usually missed them because I was out late cleaning the stables or doing some extra chores."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"When I'd get in trouble, Dad wouldn't let me have any. But Mom would always sneak one up to me later, when Dad wasn't paying attention," Barlemus says. "It'd drive my sister nuts."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Just the opposite for me," Tavi says with a snicker. "Dad would do the sneaking. Hallie hated it so much, but then again I hated when dad would do it for my other sisters too."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Barlemus yawns. "Guess sisters are always a pain in the butt, no matter where you go," he says, scratching at his chin idly. A few whiskers have started to appear as it's been awhile since he's shaved.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"We should probably get some rest," Tavi say as she notices Barlemus' yawn. Leaning over, she gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for showing me your stars," she adds as she moves away so she can get some rest herself.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Barlemus blushes a bit at the kiss, but smiles and says, "Ut. Yeah, good night."

=============

Tavi earns +2 to reaction with Barlemus.

=============

XP is as follows:

Octavia
Roleplaying: 200 XP
Ideas: 0 XP
Combat: 708 XP
Sidequest: 0 XP

TOTAL: 908 XP (+10%) = 999 XP

Barlemus
Combat: 1,578 XP
Sidequest: 0 XP

TOTAL: 1,578 XP (+10%) = 1,736 XP