Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Happy to join you!

A place to leave general messages and, of course, a link to the main site. The Planet
Forum rules
All messages should be kept clean; religious and political comments will be deleted straight away.

This forum is for players registered in games on this site only.

See The Planet for more details and the main site.
Gaia
Peasant
Peasant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Happy to join you!

Post by Gaia »

Hello there!

I'm the sorcerer's apprentice and friend of LittleLuna and I play with her and Breila. I am still inexperienced and don't know anything about halflings and so on... :wink: maybe you can help me with your wisdom?

Yours, Gaia
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: Happy to join you!

Post by Jenara »

We are all very pleased to have you onboard Gaia, the guys/gals here are a lovely bunch, they don't bite I assure you...

All the DM's currently running games will read this, I'd give you a home in my game, but alas it is rather full, Its possible that the Pod Caverns game is going to need a new Mage... lol.

We'll find you a home, I assure you!
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Actually, sometimes Breila bites. It does 1d4 damage. You usually have to disarm her first, though. :lol:

Anyway, nice to meet you, Gaia. Hmm, Luna...Gaia...I'm seeing a pattern there in the naming conventions.

I'm the JadedDM, but you can call me Daos, since JadedDM tends to be a mouthful.

I was just discussing with Breila how we might accommodate you. I'm currently running three games at the moment. The first, Pod-Caverns, is at its climax, so we're not accepting new characters right now. The second, Dragonlance Chronicles, has a few openings...but they're all male characters. (We're using pre-gens.) I'm currently trying to find a way around that, possibly by replacing some of the less wanted males with females.

The third game, Fighter's Challenge, is a solo game. So only one player.

I'm currently working on the design of a homebrewed campaign world, which would allow for an unlimited number of players. But I'm only just starting, so it will be awhile before it's ready.

So at this point, the only thing I can think of is maybe starting up a fourth game for you, Luna, and whoever else may wish to join. Perhaps something of a slower pace than my other games, since you girls have school, homework, rehearsals, and so forth. I'm not sure what I'd run, but it's an idea.
Gaia
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Gaia »

Thank you all, I feel at home here :)
And Daos, you're right, I've got very much to do this week... So I can wait- my week won't be boring at all ;)
Fighting against Breila?! I have to be weary of life! I hope, in my first adventure we'll fight for each other... against gnomes and trolls or whatever...
Are you a game inventer? This sounds really interesting! I'd be very happy if I could play with Luna but she told me that she plays another game yet and two games are too much for her... Maybe she has finished her game when you have finished your fourth game? Let's see...

P.S.: A positive side effect of this site is (maybe) an improvement of my English. It would help me if you tell me if something is wrong :)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

A game inventor? :) I kind of like the sound of that. But, yeah, I'm what you call a 'homebrewer.' I make up my own settings and stories for games, and have done so for years. In fact, it wasn't really until I came to Planet that I started using modules (published adventurers written by other people).

And your English is quite good so far. If I didn't all ready know it wasn't your first language, I'd never guess so.
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

You are most welcome to join my game Everdark. It's a medieval fantasy game where the world has been plunged into darkness and fear because a zombie plague runs rampant. The few survivors are attempting to regain control of their world against insurmountable odds. The game itself is taking place in a traveling caravan that is transporting goods and survivors between cities and towns.

In the first chapter everyone was introduced and the first challenge was revealed.

In Chapter 2, the players were pit against an undead treant that was blocking the caravan's path. At the same time, sinister happenings were beginning to be noticed around the camp.

In Chapter 3 (The current chapter), the players find that their rations have run out and they are currently gathering wild plants and searching for the culprits.
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD