Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

FC0 - CH 2: Night Stalker

A solo adventure in which Echo Soulstaff searches for the man she believes is her father.

Moderator: JadedDM

HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Day Two

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Well, I've been in their hideout, but I can't say I saw much of anything considering it was so dark. Not only that, but the blindfolded me when they brought me out here. I'm suppose to meet them next to some big tree with you," she explains. "It was the best I could come up with at the time. I'm pretty new at all of this," she admits sheepishly.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Barlemus rubs his chin as he thinks this over. "Okay. I'll help you. We'll need to think of some kind of plan, I guess. But it's really late. Should get some rest. Can't do much right now anyway." He stands back up. "I'll take first watch."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Tavi lets out a little squeal of joy as she runs up to Barlemus and gives him a big hug. "Oh, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou," she says quickly almost all in one breath. For probably the first time since this horrid day began, she had some sort of hope that everything was going to be okay. "...Sorry," she adds as she lets go of him. "This is just the best news I've had all day," she explains as she moves to lay back down, using her backpack once again as a pillow.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Barlemus blushes at her hug and simply pats her on the back awkwardly. "Err, uh, it's fine. Really. It's what I do anyway. Here, uh," he says, pulling a bedroll out of his pack. "You can use this. It gets pretty cold at night."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Tavi takes the bedroll with wide eyes. She never expected to meet a guy as nice as this one. She really didn't know what to expect from guys though. "...Thank you," she says softly, slightly touched that he would offer his bedroll to her. It doesn't take her long to fall asleep though. With a bit of stress off her shoulders, she easily nods off.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

XP is as follows:

Octavia
Roleplaying: 200 XP
Ideas: 100 XP
Combat: 150 XP

TOTAL: 450 XP (+10%) = 495 XP