Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

The Village of Saltmarsh.

Desolate and abandoned, the evil alchemist’s mansion stands alone on the cliff, looking out towards the sea. Mysterious lights and ghostly hauntings have kept away the people of Saltmarsh, despite rumours of a fabulous forgotten treasure. What is its sinister secret?

Moderator: Breila

Forum rules
AD&D 2nd Edition.
PHB and Complete Books are Acceptable.
Mages Can use the Spell compendium.

4d6, drop lowest arrange to taste.
One +1 Weapon/Armor, 1 Misc Item.

Daily posts are preferred, if you are gone for over a week with no explanation your PC will be NPC'ed :)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

The Village of Saltmarsh.

Post by Jenara »

The Town of Saltmarsh is a small, respectable fishing town, with a population of less than 1,000. The inhabitants are relatively sober, hard working and amiable. There are adequate facilities for justice and law-enforcement — debtors and bankrupts are dealt with particularly harshly.
Saltmarsh.jpg
Saltmarsh from the sea

Fishing is the main industry but there are some tiny farms in the neighbouring countryside. The town boasts a small weekly market to which traders are attracted from two larger towns, Burle and Seaton, each some twenty miles away (Burle inland to the northwest, Seaton along the coast to the east).
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: The Village of Saltmarsh.

Post by Jenara »

The Church of Saltmarsh
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Winbourne Manor

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

I have drewn maps of what we have explored together so far. I planned to scan them, but my scanner and computer refuse to work together these days (I get the error message: I/O problems, whatever scan program I use, the printing works fine, and it's the same with every USB port I use). So I made photos of the maps. They are going to change as we find out more about the area...
coast1.JPG
coast1.JPG (724.35 KiB) Viewed 13592 times
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

And this is the town itself. I think most of the codes I wrote into the buildings are self-explanatory. The map is as yet very incomplete, there are a lot more dwelling, and I have to re-read the adventure and decide who lives where.

L marks the place of the two light towers that mark the harbour entrance, Q is the deepwater quai for ships like the Seagull, H is the Harbour Master's office and home. The larger rectangular buildings are warehouses, the small sqarish structures homes of the dock hands.

G is the gatehouse, Co the constabulary, I the inn with the Stables, GSt the general store with storage at the back, C the council hall. The homes of Bryce Cousland, Daos Soulstaff and Linton Bronzemoon are marked with their initials.

And oh yes, input on your part is welcome. This is a teamwork in progress, after all.
town1.JPG
town1.JPG (393.47 KiB) Viewed 13590 times
There's more to me than meets the eye...