Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Brax (Jenara) Private Thread

Desolate and abandoned, the evil alchemist’s mansion stands alone on the cliff, looking out towards the sea. Mysterious lights and ghostly hauntings have kept away the people of Saltmarsh, despite rumours of a fabulous forgotten treasure. What is its sinister secret?

Moderator: Breila

Forum rules
AD&D 2nd Edition.
PHB and Complete Books are Acceptable.
Mages Can use the Spell compendium.

4d6, drop lowest arrange to taste.
One +1 Weapon/Armor, 1 Misc Item.

Daily posts are preferred, if you are gone for over a week with no explanation your PC will be NPC'ed :)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Brax (Jenara) Private Thread

Post by Jenara »

"I would enjoy that a great deal. It is not often I get calm.. Many people see this." She motions to her skin. "They do not see Pelors symbol."

"I will return to them, and return later." She bows and collects Annas, riding back to the inn.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Brax supervises Searos and Gunter, who are having a hard time with vomiting and a very bad headache.
"Tell you what, Brax, this ain't no ordinary hangover" Searos complains. "Something must've been in that stuff we had lasts night."
A white-faced Gunter gets off his bed to relieve himself, but bumps into the doorframe. "I can't see straight" he mutters.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Did I not suggest restraint?" She asks trying to hide her obvious concern, "You should have stuck to wine, instead of that..." she fumbles for the words. "I will not call it drink.. as drink is supposed to aid you." ignoring the fact she had polished off three bottles of red she sits at the end of Gunters bed.

She tries to think of some form of cure she can perform with local herbs, but her agitated state prevents her from doing so.1d20=18 herbalism fail.

"I suggest rest, and I will go to Pelors house, perhaps there I can find a way to help."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Cont....

Brax leaves the house with a flourish, the green dress swaying behind her silver legs as she enters the sunshine once more. He bright eyes flash as she relishes Pelors love. "Thank you." She says with a small bow.

Seeing Vee approach at speed pulls her out of the Reverie, "What happened?" She asks, touching the fallen Halflings forehead. "He is close, very close.. Poison?" She asks, "Bring him in, quickly, Pelor has been unable to aid our foolish friends, perhaps I can aid this little one."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"...Tell ya what, it is strange to look at the world from this angle. The cobbles jumps back and forth and make the world spin. On the other hand it might be... whooaaa, what was that? Did you see those legs. They were dancing so fast it was all a blur. I wonder whom did they belong to. So what was I saying... oh, it might be the poison. You know, now I don't feel so good, so I'm less positive it is nothing as I was on the ship. In fact I can understand now Drake's surprise at my reaction. Hey, I know this puddle, it's near that bar, err... I forgot it's name. Is this the shortest way to..." all at once his vision is lost and quickly the blackness seems to take over his thoughts as well. He can hold only to few distant memories from his childhood. His sister face. Then nothing at all.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

After examining Kulop, Brax concludes that the poison is one of those that take life force away, and unless quick action is taken soon after onset of the poisoning, the victim dies. However, Vee seems to have arrived just in time for Pelor's aid to keep him alive. He will be unable to walk for the next day and needs to be watched closely.

(OOC: he was at -1 HP and so can only be stabilised by divine help for the day)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Havent done Brax's spells, but for the sake of expedience, lets assume she has at least 1 CLW ??)

"Poison." She curses, "Thank you Little one, you got him here in just in time.." Carrying the Halfling as if he were a child, the Half Elf lowers him onto a bed. "Pelor, your humble servant calls on you, please aid this man, so that he may carry on in your light." Lowering her head she allows the healing to flow through her, bringing Kolup back from Nerull's grasp.

"Who is he?" She asks Vee as she sits on the end of the bed, "And did you find anything important?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
LittleLuna
Peddler
Peddler

Post by LittleLuna »

"hes a friend of Drake, I don't know much about him. He was with us as we searched the ship.
And before we had found anything important he-" Vee points at the halfling "-opened a chest and become like this."

"So, Nothing important untill I left, but the others are still there"
I am NOT sweet!
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Fools. " The half elf mutters under her breath, "And that drake is no better." Go back, I shall watch them."

(Waiting to see what happens with the spell)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Kulop, being unconscious, sometimes grunts and murmurs, clutching his hand, his features a mixture of agony and anger, "Mom! I.. ..k. Noowow, ... ... ... don't need that tea!" but most of the time he smiles and occasionally even hums few notes.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Brax's prayer to Pelor lifts the halfling out of his unconsciousness, but he is so weak he literally cannot move a limb. He can mutter ans whisper, though, and ould be able to swallow food and drink when fed.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Tea?" Brax asks with confusion, "Water would be better." Winking at Vee she ensures the Halfling is comfortable. Seeing his eyes open she looks over and smiles, her silver skin glitters as she sits at the end of the bed. "I am called Brax, Pelor has done all he can, you will be weak for today, you should rest, enjoy it.. and please try not to let those two lead you astray!" She nudges Gunter softly.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Oh?!" That's all Kulop manages to say. He looks around confused. 'Well, it's not the first time I don't remember how a woman got to my bed... or how I myself got there for that matter.' After a moment he remembers the poison and concludes he lost consciousness, he smiles faintly at Brax, "Thank you. I owe you my life." too weak to talk he continues the introduction in his own mind 'I'm Kulp. Nice to meet you beautiful one.' and he imagine himself kissing her hand.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Honestly, I missed this!)

"You should thank Mistress Vee, without her bringing you here.. I fear it would have been too late, the poison was attacking you from inside." Patting him softly she purses his lips with silver fingers. "No talking."

"Perhaps I should go to the vessel.. if I could leave you to watch over my charges?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Kulop nods and tries to sit. His eyes widening with the responsibility he looks around, "I'll be glad to return the favor. What should I do exactly?" he asks cheerfully even though weakly and swings his legs which are too short to touch the ground.