Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Brax (Jenara) Private Thread

Desolate and abandoned, the evil alchemist’s mansion stands alone on the cliff, looking out towards the sea. Mysterious lights and ghostly hauntings have kept away the people of Saltmarsh, despite rumours of a fabulous forgotten treasure. What is its sinister secret?

Moderator: Breila

Forum rules
AD&D 2nd Edition.
PHB and Complete Books are Acceptable.
Mages Can use the Spell compendium.

4d6, drop lowest arrange to taste.
One +1 Weapon/Armor, 1 Misc Item.

Daily posts are preferred, if you are gone for over a week with no explanation your PC will be NPC'ed :)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Brax (Jenara) Private Thread

Post by Jenara »

This is a private thread for posting your characters details and anything that happens outside of the main thread.

Physical Description:
*Name: Celanadra Brax
*Race: Half Drow
Apparent Age (if different):
*Height: 5ft
*Build/Weight: 97lbs
*Hair: White
*Eyes: Red
Complexion: Extremely pale, silver skin
*Identifying Marks (if present):
Clothing: Long, deep red cloak, hooded, wears chain mail covered by a yellow tabard beneath.
Personal Items usually carried: Mace and Staff, holy symbol, 2 pouches.

Personal Information:
*Personality: Seriously devout young woman, she posseses manners and is not adverse to twisting others to get their attention. She loves flowers, sunshine and adores the rain.
*Skills and Abilities: Healing, spell casting, religion, elven skills,
*Weapons Used: Mace and Staff

Background Information:
*History:
The product of a rape by a human Solider on a Drow Elf, her mother kept her heritage quiet for sometime, however her growth was obvious, and her mother (and human father) were killed by Priests of Lloth. The young Child however showed great aptitude and was secretly taken to be a priest, treated like a Noble she was given a good education, money, a nice home. She developed well, yet never fitted in with the others, the way of the Drow seemed strange to her, she was constantly ridiculed for her appearance and her strength.

Abandoning her people, her position, she took what she could and left in secret to go to the world above at the age of 16.

The first few months were hard on the young Brax, the light hurt her eyes, the sun burnt her skin… yet there was so much beauty, so much to enjoy, she found herself changing, the anger and malice she carried were soon replaced by an enthusiasm for Adventure. (She found riding a horse different to riding a spider but she adapted)

Fleeing a human village (they were ready to kill her for her appearance) she was taken in by a group of Clerics of Pelor who did not judge, they healed her wounds, and accepted her as a traveler on the road. She took the path of Pelor and has been showing her devotion and willingness to change for the last 2 years.

SHEET FOR REFERENCE

Celandra Brax (Played by Jenara)
Female Half Drow Cleric of Pelor 3 (NG)
STR 16, DEX 15, CON 16, INT 14, WIS 17, CHA 13, Age 18, HT 5ft WT 97 lbs
HP: 23/23
THAC0: 20
AC: 3 (-1 DEX, -6 Chain +1)
Dmg: Staff Iron Shod (1d6+1), Footmans Mace (1d6+1/1d4+1)
XP: 4,451/6,000
Saves: PPDM 10, RSW 14, PP 13, BW 16, S 15
Skills: Infravision (60'),Turn Undead +1 Lvl, 30% Resistance to Sleep and Charm, all Healing spells do at least Median healing (5hp CLW), Spot Secret door: 1 – 1d6 Passing, Search Secret Doors 1,2 – 1d6, Search Concealed 1,3 – 1d6
WP: Mace, Staff, Blindfighting
NWP: Healing (15), Herbalism (12), Reading/Writing (15), Religion (17), Spellcraft (12), Etiquette (13), Riding Land Based (20), Heraldry (14)
Languages: Elven, Undercommon, Common (All Read)

Gear:
Head – Coif hood and Cloak Hood
Neck – Holy Symbol (sun) & prayer beads
Torso - Yellow Tabard (sun motif), Chain mail (cloth vest under), Light Yellow Hose. Red Hooded Cloak (with 4 internal pockets), Backpack
Hands – Leather Gloves, Single Silver ring
Waist – Leather belt with plain buckle, Belt Pouch, mace hanger
Feet - Brown walking boots

Backpack: Spare clothes (as worn), Green Dress (sleeves, a sash and an underskirt in green-and-white calico), white dress, short skirt, Bedroll, etc (mess kit), Leather Shoes, 7 days Rations, Waterskin, Hooded Lantern, 2 vials of oil, Riding boots, Silk nightshirt.

Belt Pouch 1: Flint/Steel, etc, Brush, vial perfume (roses)

Belt Pouch 2: Basic Spell components, Bandages, potion of extra healing

Cloak Pockets: 1, small knife, 2, healing Herbs, 3,sml vial of Holy Water, 4, quill pen & ink, Dagger.

: 5cp, 3sp, 45gp. Pearl (100gp)

Memorized Spells:
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Light, Foresight
2nd Level: Know Alignment, Cure Moderate Wounds

Turn Undead / Evil (4th lvl)
Skeleton (1 HD) T, Zombie 4, Ghoul (2 HD) 7, Shadow (3-4 HD) 10, Wight (5 HD) 13, Ghast 16, Wraith or (6 HD) 19. Mummy of (7 HD) 20.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: Brax (Jenara) Private Thread

Post by Jenara »

Spells:

Orisons (Cantrips) 6/7

1st Level.
Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Foresight, Light
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

And here is how in envision her:
Brax.jpg

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

I will do the encounter of Brax and Echo with Linton Bronzemoon in Echo's thread, once you are ready to set out.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Sounds good to me.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Brax returns to her room, arranging to get her clothes cleaned she bathes and changes into a Short White Dress, the skirt reaching her knees, pulling her red cloak around her shoulders she heads back down to the common room.

She then waits quietly, saying nothing, nursing a single glass of red wine.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Echo steps into the inn, looking for Brax. Since she is apparently having dinner with someone high up in the town, she went ahead and put on a dress. It is nothing fancy, and much like her robes, are rather modest. Though, she looks nice all the same. "You couldn't wait for wine until you got to Linton's?" Echo asks, crossing her arms over her chest as she looks over the drow.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"It is for nerves, despite this exterior I am somewhat.. New to all of this." Brax sips the wine slowly, pulling the skirt down.

"What should I expect? I am no stranger to the looks he was giving me, I am no untouched flower." She says this all deadpan, "Yet I am looking for infomation, not relations with such a Man."

Sipping the drink once more she pulls on the skirt, the white fabric contrasting with her skin tone, she had even appeared to have applied some rouge to her lips.

"You look nice by the way." Brax comments with an approving glace, "Have you ever been subjected to Linton's advances?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"It is doubtful he is going to give you a lot of information when you are dressed like that," Echo points out. "But, then again, I get the feeling you like to stand out." As, per usual, Echo was her 'charming' self. "As for Linton, no he hasn't." Not that she seems all that upset about it in the end. ~Though, hardly anyone makes advances at me,~ she thought to herself. "So are we ready to go?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Strange I thought from the impression I have given he might, you have certain attributes that most men would find desirable." She grins, totally ignoring Echo's mood, "We are, Although I had hoped you might share a drink with me first." She stands slowly, pulling her cloak around her body.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Echo looks down at herself for a moment before she shrugs as if it was no big deal if men found her to be attractive or not. "Everyone in this town knows who I am, including Linton," she explains. "I am Daos' daughter, and rumor has it I'm not very likable. He has more reason to leave me alone then to act on his desires. Though, to be fair, I really have only seen him in passing."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Then that might explain it, strangely I thought you and Amon were... a Couple when we met." She giggles and looks Echo up and down. "As for me I fear he thinks I am something other than I am." she frowns, pushing away a strand of hair. "But enough, I believe I can rely on you to watch my back."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Amon and I..." Echo says before she busts out laughing. A smile out of Echo was rare, so laughing was down right non existent when it came to the young mage. "He puts up with me because I study with him. More often than not though, he can't stand me," she explains as her voice lowers. "Despite him being probably the closest thing I have to a friend," she added thoughtfully. Though, she doesn't seem to dwell on the thought too long. "And don't think I haven't notice the looks you give him," she adds as she leads the way out of the inn and towards Linton's. "As for me having your back. I am more considering you the distraction in this case."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Perhaps one day, you can count some of us as friends too, I do not have many... The closest I have is Kim." Looking at the mage with a curious expression she purses her lips. "Me? He is quite cute, in a bumbling kind of way, innocent is often endearing."

Following her out of the inn she keeps in step with the taller woman, "Distraction? Indeed, he wants to bed me, I am sure of that."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Hmm, doubtful at the moment," Echo admits. "Most of this group will have to prove that they are capable of rational thought. I'm starting to believe it is non existent with the way most of you moronically blunder into things. So far, the lot of you aren't impressing me very much."

"As for Amon, he is naive. It wouldn't be something I consider endearing. It is more annoying. Neither one of us has left his town, but his life has been more sheltered than mine. Perhaps it is because I've known him for so long that I just can't see it as endearing."

Echo slows her pace a little so that Brax can actually keep up. "His attention is probably going to be on you most of the dinner. I could easily excuse myself, and then look around his home for clues to see if he is actually apart of this smuggling thing or not."