Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Brax (Jenara) Private Thread

Desolate and abandoned, the evil alchemist’s mansion stands alone on the cliff, looking out towards the sea. Mysterious lights and ghostly hauntings have kept away the people of Saltmarsh, despite rumours of a fabulous forgotten treasure. What is its sinister secret?

Moderator: Breila

Forum rules
AD&D 2nd Edition.
PHB and Complete Books are Acceptable.
Mages Can use the Spell compendium.

4d6, drop lowest arrange to taste.
One +1 Weapon/Armor, 1 Misc Item.

Daily posts are preferred, if you are gone for over a week with no explanation your PC will be NPC'ed :)
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Brax (Jenara) Private Thread

Post by BishGada »

Kulop answers, "Nothing special. It's just that I've already seen this room for a long time and I haven't seen THAT room yet." Then he lock eyes with her, "I'm sorry for your suffering. I can see how deeply you hurt. If there is anything I could do to help, now or in the future, I'd do it gladly."

"You know..." he muses, "On the way here, when Vee carried me on her tiny shoulder" he smiles at Vee (OOC: which I assume is still in the room) then correct himself, "tiny, but strong" he waits to see if she approves then adds "strong and tiny, but well proportioned, beautiful shoulder" hope she will be satisfied he continues, "I saw the world from a new angle. The cobblestones rushed vertically in front of me, blurry at the peripheral and sharp in the middle. I heard voices and saw many feet striding in different directions. It was marvelous. I bet you would like that. So first thing when I get my strength back I'll carry you on my shoulder, tiny shoulder" he smiles at Vee again, "and show you what I have seen. Maybe we will find some ponds so you will be able to see the sun reflected from that angle too. But we will have to eat. And wear hats. Going around in the heat like that wouldn't do us any good if we won't be careful." his face turned concerned. Then he turns his glance to the window looking outside.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"You are a strange little man, aren't you?" she suggests with a grin, "I prefer looking at the world right side up thank you."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"You can't be sure until you try... The same as tasting Halflings." he winks. "Oh well. I'll think of something. Maybe a black gem with white pearls all around, one resembles the underworld the others the light, imbued in harmony. Oh, oh, I know. Do you like sliding on snow? Or without snow, on mud? This action also present the opportunity to see the world from many many angles, if you are lucky enough to turn over, early along the slide process."
LittleLuna
Peddler
Peddler

Post by LittleLuna »

"tiny well proportioned, beautiful shoulder?"
Vee looks up confused.
"And you want to carry ME on YOUR shoulder? I think I would hang down on the floor on both sides of your tiny shoulder, I'm sorry...."

"wait.. are you trying to flirt with me? If yes I have to admitt that I won't have sex with you"
I am NOT sweet!
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Brax turns to Vee as a massive smirk appears on her features as she breaks into a huge laugh, the noise is something akin to a slightly off key organ.

"Little one you never cease to amaze me. If our new friend is suggesting such things, it is our duty as ladies to laugh and allow him a little dignity.. after all.. you never know."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Kulop looks at Vee, then behind his back, not seeing anyone he returns his look to her. "Huh? Well, having sex haven't crossed my mind, but obviously it has crossed yours, so now that you are suggesting it, it is inevitable that it crosses my mind too. What a pity, that you suggest it and then decline the offer I haven't had the chance to make." he shakes his head. "Haven't you heard I need to rest? Maybe later we should bring the subject back again. But I'm grateful you brought me here in time." he grins.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Brax laughs deeply once more, any worries she carries falling away for a short while. "Ohh Little One." grabbing Vee she hugs her tightly and spins on her heels. "Thank you."

With that she heads into the kitchen, doing what she can to prepare food for the group.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Kulop is happy to see Brax relaxes for a while, and much more happy as she walks to the kitchen and the smells start to reach his nose. He looks a Vee and says, "While you are here, why won't you sit down and tell me about yourself? What motivates you? What are your dreams?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(I assume we have food to create a basic meal?)

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

@ jenara: Yes, housekeeping and grocery shopping is part of what you do when you live in a house in town, and doesn't need to be specified in RP.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Brax hums a prayer softy as she slices a crusty loaf of bread, stacks some cheese on a plate, a smile still on her face. She had allow herself to be happy regardless of Gunters Condition.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
LittleLuna
Peddler
Peddler

Post by LittleLuna »

Vee is a bit confused about the Halflings words- In her hometown it was easyer to understand mens behaviour.

"ehm.... My motivations and dreams?"
"...Well, I'm coming from a land across the Azure sea. My motivation is to live, isn't that motivation enough? And I dream about enough money to live without sorrows, like everyone other. Nothing very interresting about me, see?"
I am NOT sweet!
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Ahh, but that is interesting indeed! Why are you motivated to live? Have you ever tried dieing? And what is enough money? What do you see as sorrow? It might be completely different from what other people think. The Azure sea you say? Is it really Azure? I think I should travel there sometime. Are there sea monsters? Have you met one?" Kulop burst of questions increase as he feels Vee is conversing with him.