Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Amon (JadedDM) Private Thread

Desolate and abandoned, the evil alchemist’s mansion stands alone on the cliff, looking out towards the sea. Mysterious lights and ghostly hauntings have kept away the people of Saltmarsh, despite rumours of a fabulous forgotten treasure. What is its sinister secret?

Moderator: Breila

Forum rules
AD&D 2nd Edition.
PHB and Complete Books are Acceptable.
Mages Can use the Spell compendium.

4d6, drop lowest arrange to taste.
One +1 Weapon/Armor, 1 Misc Item.

Daily posts are preferred, if you are gone for over a week with no explanation your PC will be NPC'ed :)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Amon (JadedDM) Private Thread

Post by JadedDM »

"I imagine those lights were from the smuggler's ships," Amon says. "As father can tell you, the Council believes the ship came during the new moons, and that is why they have asked us to keep watch there in case the ship returns. Although...as Sanbalet and his men escaped, I imagine they would have told the smugglers their cover had been blown. I can't imagine why the smuggler's ship would return ever again, but I suppose we'll see."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"It all depends on whether they have a means of contact other than the ship, I guess." Bryce says thoughtfully. Then he stifles a yawn. "Whatever will happen, will happen, and it will not be tonight. So I suggest we all go to bed. Perhaps we will be sent good ideas in our dreams. Good night, my sons." he smiles at both of them fondly and briefly embraces them in turn before retiring.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Good night, father," he says. Setting his cup aside for the help to clean up later, he says to his brother. "He is right, we should both get some rest. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a long day, for some reason. Good night, brother." With that, he heads up to his room.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

(OOC: this is the first separate thread to end, the others need to finish "their" days so we can continue the main story)
There's more to me than meets the eye...