Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (Game Thread V)

A group of 'Unlikely Heroes.'
Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (Game Thread V)

Post by Jenara »

(occ: Hahahaa! You should see all the buttons I have! I don't know what half of them do! Its like, oooo what does This do!

You realise Locky WOULD understand? lol)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka's eyebrows raise, her mouth opens to protest, she and Locky were usually able to take care of themselves, they needed no man to look after them... but then she looks at Locky lying there and shuts her mouth again. She had been stupid, after all.

After checking the potion, she hands it to Jerrard. "I'm quite sure this is no poison, but I honestly have no idea what it may do. So if you insist, we can feed it to Locky."

(ooc: Jen, now you can come back to topic - hopefully)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Shay accepts the potion, then approaches the unconscious Locky and kneels beside her. "Branchala...among other things, is the god of luck. Let's hope He's with us today," Shay says. After another moment's hesitation, he opens the kender's mouth and pours the potion down her gullet.

The kender wakes up suddenly, choking lightly on the potion. Although still badly hurt, her wounds mend enough to allow her to walk, talk, and remain conscious.

==================

Shay feeds the unknown potion to Locky.
Locky regains (2d4+2): 7 HP. She is conscious once again.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky opens her eyes slowly, adjusting to the caves around her, seeing everyone around her and the prisoners were free she gives a huge smile. "You would not believe the dream I just had. I was floating and flying and this horrible creature attacked us all, it was really Ugly!" Noticing Thuskar she looks curiously "Hi I'm Locky, I've been rather unconscious, silly Moss."

She suddenly switches back to topic, "Its strange because we Kender don't usually dream, or remember them...."

(This goes on for some time..)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

A big smile, nearly a grin, creeps over Babushka's face as her friend is back to normal again. She quietly re-organizes her backpack and carries it to the eastern wall of the cavern, just south of the now empty cages. She is in the process of winding the now limp fungus staff around her wrist again when an Idea comes to her. She walks up to Shay and Leafloam.

"Here, take this." She tells them. "Leafloam, this coil hardens into a staff if it senses danger, when an ennemy approaches. It's very useful for someone on watch, even if they prefer to fight with other weapons."

She walks back to her pack and settles against it, dozing off within minutes.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Placing his head in his hands Jerrard gives a hidden Smirk, it was good to have her back.

"Everyone, if you can fight, borrow the weapons from those who can't." Raising his sword he looks to Ulster and Thuskar. "Which of you can use this? Plus use Elvenoff's weapon, frankly he doesn't need it right now, and I can barely lift mine." He passes the weapon to Ulster, "Take it, decide for the pair of you, Thuskar isn't quite here."

Stepping back to Merithina, he pats her hand lightly. "That didn't go as I planned, I am sorry if it scared you." He checks around the room. "You have a choice, we can help you go back to the Village, or you can stay with us and see this through."

With that he sits quietly, his spell book in hand, trying to remember some spells.

(occ: Armor x2 & Web, (one of the armors is for Merithina) Right, bed for me!!)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Shay accepts the fungus coil and nods. "I'll take first watch. Leafloam can take second. The rest of you are too beat up and need your rest. So we'll split the watch between us, four hours each."

Ulster picks up Elvenoff's sword and body shield, admiring them. "Well, he's not using them at the moment anyway." He says. "Hellllllo, what's this?" Rifling through the paladin's pack, Ulster finds a bullseye lantern and a couple more flasks of oil. "Hey, Shay, this might come in handy," he says.

Shay takes the lantern. "How long has he had this? And he never said anything? Well, thanks. At least now we won't run out of light." He fills the lantern with oil and lights it. "That's much better."

Ulster accepts the short sword and passes it to Thuskar.

Merithina smiles gratefully. "I'm just glad you were able to defeat it."

Ulster considers Jerrard's proposal. "On the one hand, I'd really like to pay back this Shroom for what he's done to us...and to our fallen friends. On the other hand, I don't want to put Merithina in any further danger. Her father would flay us alive if anything happens to her. Also, we won't get paid," he says, joking.

"Let's see how well off we are in the morning," Merithina suggests.

=================

(OOC: Locky can get her prayers back after she rests. Jerrard can do likewise with his spells. He can also try and decipher the scrolls he found, as well.)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(Ooc: Once again the plucky Gnome saves the day!!)

Once Locky interupts Jerrard five times to ask about what happened, the Shroom etc, she settles down and Prays to Paladine for healing spells. (Cure Lights, and Cure Moderates [I can't believe I forgot the Priests spell compendiums!])

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

XP is as follows:

Locky - 240 XP
Shay - 550 XP
Jerrard - 1,436 XP
Babushka - 2,215 XP
Elvenoff - 175 XP