"Classes" or Character Types

Moderator: Ismaels-Legacy

Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

"Classes" or Character Types

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Ok, so we know there's three types of characters: Vigilantes, Mutants, and Aliens. How does this affect gameplay? The first is what the character can learn or have as an attribute. For example, Mutants and Aliens can have Powers but Vigilantes cannot. Vigilantes have a greater access to Skills but Aliens have greater access to Abilities.

This extends into gaining levels (Which is slightly different in BoaH, but I'll delve into that later). All heroes gain more character points to spend when they level. These points can be used to upgrade or purchase new Skills (All character types), Upgrade or Purchase new Abilities (Aliens and Mutants only), or upgrade or purchase new [i[Powers[/i] (Mutants only). Another option (Mostly for Vigilante type heroes, though available to all character types) is to trade in the character points to increase your Income, thus giving you greater access to new 'gadgets'.
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Re: "Classes" or Character Types

Post by Breila »

Just a quick aside, delete this post after a while if it doesn't fit.

When I told my teenage children about this project, they laughed and said: "You sould play Super Mum then". As this is about the biggest compliment one can get from kids that age, I've been giving some thoughts to it. Quite a lot, really. What type of character could she be? What is her quest? How does she relate to her kids and their father? So many ideas...
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

The details would be entirely up to you. Is she human? Does she have powers? Does she wander around and beat up bad guys? Her quest (As it is for every other character that you would make for this game) is entirely up to you. Your relations, would probably be strained at times, since she'd be away from her family a lot, but how they react would depend entirely on how she treats them in the times that she IS home. :)
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Yup!
There's more to me than meets the eye...