Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (Game Thread III)

A group of 'Unlikely Heroes.'
Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (Game Thread III)

Post by Breila »

When Babushka regains consciousness, she'll attempt to touch Locky and say "Thank you". Still very weak, she'll sleep a lot.

Later, with her mind clearer, she asks Jerrard: "There must be dandelions outside the cave. If you make a tea of their leaves, it will help clear the rest of the poison out of my body"

She attempts to sit, to move about. After all, she'll need to go pee at some point...
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky gives Bab a little hug, she is very gentle, tending to the Gnomes wounds she talks gently.

"I have had to make my peace with Fizban, I took a gamble, he does not like that. Reorx (god of Dwarves) would not mind so much." She strokes the Gnome gently

(ooc: few minor pointless items have accidentaly fallen into her pouches, you choose)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard stands his movements slightly less painful than before.
"I'm sure I can find some, my magic can even heat it." He heads up the plant ladder looking for Dandelions as requested, but more importantly looking for Spiders. He keeps his bow at the ready.

When he finds enough he will bring them down and make tea as Bab asked.

(ooc: same spells.)
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jerrard easily retrieves the dandelions without incident and starts work on making the tea.

"Glad you're okay," Shay tells the gnome. "So what's our next move?" he asks the group in general. "We can hide the treasure chest in the lake, just like that box Locky found there with the key. Seems like a good hiding spot to me. There's still this potion and the weird fungus thing, too. Not sure what to do with those."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I like Shay's idea about the chest. We can keep the potion with our spare things behind the plant ladder. The fungus rope may come in handy, to tie things up. You can give it to me."

When Babushka puts the fungus rope into her pocket, she notices a sling stone and some change are missing. Curiously, she looks at Locky, then smiles to herself, knowing she would get a stone from Locky if she needed one.

(ooc Jenara: Babushka is poor, she has no jewellery or valuables. The little money she has made from selling her wares, which she will bring back to her family, is in a pocket sewn into her underpants.)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(ooc: Value has no meaning, its how pretty/interesting/disgusting the item is that’s the thing...)

"I have a few healing spells left, I would like to use them to make everyone better then get them all back..." Locky sits by the edge of the pool, spashing her bare feet. "It would mean another nights rest, but... I think would give us a better chance of survial."

"I think I need a paddle." She jumps out of the pool, pulls off her clothes and jumps back in the water with a little Kender Shaped Splash. She then spends the next 1/2 hr spashing in the water lightly with the occasional cry of glee.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Well, if you can sleep that much, I have no problem with it!

Is any of the food I brought left? I'm feeling quite hungry.

Oh,"
she blushes "before the spider attacked me, I thought I'd surprise you all and dropped the wineskin down the waterfall. It will have gone down all the way, or has one of you found it? I'll pay you a new one when we get to the village, we've lost it through my foolishness."

While Locky frolicks around, Babushka will move about, trying to get a "feel" for her body that still hurts.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard shakes his head at the Kender, to be that... free, how she even became a Cleric was anyones guess.

He stands and sits close to Bab, noting her attempt at assessing her wounds, "You are still injured, are you not? As am I" he opens his robe, revealing a nasty wound to his chest. "Locky has a point about waiting another day. Plus, we need to play to our strengths from now on, we are not capable of out and out combat."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Locky likely finds Babushka's wineskin while splashing about in the pond.

Shay says, "All right, we'll rest a little longer. Who has first watch?"
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"You are absolutely right, Jerrard, we should play to our strenghts. And that reminds me of something I had suggested we do right at the beginning, but we've completely forgotten it in all the exitement: We should tell each other what we can and can't do, so we can make better plans.

Why don't we sit together, share a meal, and talk? I don't think Locky can sleep right now, as she's just waken up."

Babushka assesses the foodstuffs they have, asks everyone how hungry they are, and cooks a meal.

"Fire building and cooking are two of my skills. Not very useful in combat, though." She smiles.
"And as a gnome, I am quite good at finding my way underground and tell if a passage is safe. I can't find deliberate traps, however.

As we have no healing potion left, I could go out and see what I could find in matters of healing plants, but there are two problems there. One is that in spring, most of the powerful plants aren't there yet, the other is that I'd better not get surprised by another spider, or something else, and we can't leave just two of us here in the cavern."
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard sits near the st of the group, his sword across his lap.

"I was a warrior, yet I found a love in magic, I used to spend my evenings at the Great Library." He smiles, "What can I do.? I know how to recognize magic, plants, cast spells to make you sleep, trap you in a web or make you invisible." Looking at his blade he adds. "I'm also pretty good with this."
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Shay shrugs. "Not much to say. I can handle a blade, I'm light on my feet, and I have nimble hands."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I can do lots!" Locky Exclaims jumping out of the water and shaking her hair all over. "I can heal, and I have always been good with locks and doors and generally being sneaky, I guess its being a Kender, I mean its in my family." All the while she is saying this Locky dries her little body with one of her sheets and pulls on a change of clothes.

"We should was some clothes, we are all looking grubby."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka laughs: "Yes you're right, Locky, we should clean ourselves up a bit." She stands up, moving over to her backpack to retrieve her spare underclothes. Then she turns to the group.

"Unfortunately, our inventory hasn't brought up any new and dazzling skills. We'll have to continue make do."

She walks over to the pool, but doesn't bathe, the cold water being a bit too hard to brace in her still weakened state. She takes off her undershirt, washes it and uses the wet piece to clean herself, too. Same goes for her underpants. Before washing them, she transfers the few valuables she has into the pocket of the clean ones, casting Locky a "don't dare!" look if necessary.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky pays no attention to Bab's glance, it isn't even apparent she even saw it.

Instead she sits down, amusing herself with a few items she finds in her pouches.

Suddenly she stands and walks over to Jerrard. "May the light of Fizban heal your wounds." She mutters, using her last healing spell.

[ooc: Casts cure light wounds, heals 1d8hp=6hp]

Borderlands 3 - Navi