Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Prelude - Caine

"A mighty gem of azure hue, shall cause the dead to pay their due.
So place silver 'pon their eyes, lest the dead, again shall rise."

-Children's Nursery Rhyme, Year 83, Age of Darkness

Moderator: Ismaels-Legacy

Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Prelude - Caine

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Even though you dimmed the light of your staff for safety, you realize that you really should have built a fire. The sun has set and the temperature is dropping very very quickly. It's likely that there may be frost tonight.
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Talyn
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Talyn »

Caine shivers a bit at the realization of how cold its going to get. He looks around the relatively close area that he has illuminated for some dry wood.

He makes a small pile of it and removes everything flammable around it, outrunning a forest fire not being on his list of things he wants to do. He keeps the pile low and puts some rocks around it as well if he can find them. Then he half lids his eyes and concentrates, the mental work needed to conjure fire being some of the easiest any apprentice can learn. He goes through the process in his head and points his right hand at the twigs. He feels the energy growing in his hand, he doesn't need much. When it is ready, he releases it to flow the small distance through the air into the fire pit he has made. The large stick in the middle glows orange for a second before the fire starts on it. He rubs his hands over the small fire he has built and looks around to make sure he is still alone.

"Grandmother... The world is not what I expected at all." he thinks to himself. "Still better than what I left behind, at least out here I have a chance of surviving. No matter how small."

With the fire going, he lets the glow in his staff go out and settles down as the final darkness falls. Morning will come soon enough and he has learned to sleep lightly.
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

(Honestly, Dude, I think you did a pretty good job ending this one. I'm going to send you a PM with basic information for you to use when we start the actual game)
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD