Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Prelude - Hedra

"A mighty gem of azure hue, shall cause the dead to pay their due.
So place silver 'pon their eyes, lest the dead, again shall rise."

-Children's Nursery Rhyme, Year 83, Age of Darkness

Moderator: Ismaels-Legacy

Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Prelude - Hedra

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

You have a few people stop and watch you out of curiosity, mostly children. Most people in town have only seen a few dwarves, and fewer still have heard an actual chanter perform. Despite this, the blessing seems to fall upon the crowd, their spirits uplifted and some people even smile; a rare occurrence in times like these.

While you continue your chanting a man in battered leather clothing stops and watches you. He carries very little besides a flat leather hand-pouch usually used for paperwork. He stands calmly at a respectful distance, clasping the folder in both hands, though he projects a calm demeanor rather than one of nervousness.
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

When she has finished chanting, Hedra looks up and smiles at everyone watching her. She than turns to the man in the battered leather and says:

"Good evening, Sir. Can I be of help?"
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

"I believe I may have a job perfectly suited to your talents." the man says with the smile of a born salesman....
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Oh yes? What would it be?" Hedra asks, trying to sound politely interested.

She does need a job, of course, but she's also wary of the "salesman". She also begins to realize that human and dwarven societies are more different from each other than she thought. What she feels she needs most right now is a quiet meal and a rest, time to think, but she doesn't want to miss a job opportunity.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

With a malicious gleam in his eye, the man places an arm around Hedra's shoulders. "Why don't we go back to my quarters and discuss this proposition?" He begins to lead her into town while explaining the use of having a chanter in a wagon train. As his words drone on, his hand slides down from her shoulders to the small of Hedra's back....

(Anything beyond this point is up to you. It's simply here as motivation for your backstory!"