Moderator: JadedDM

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Jenara »

Oh well, that screws that one up!
Cant you let it slide for artistic purposes? Not like its a combat situation or anything ;)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

I prefer to keep things consistent. We'll just have to do without that particular effect.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Ok, will edit my post then.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard wrote:"Thank you my lady." Bowing again he keeps near her, trying to keep up with the dance. "The crew seem to be enjoying themselves, well done." He smiles, brushing his hand on her arm.
I was sort of expecting a response to this...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Well, looks like we're about ready to move on? I feel kind of bad for xelphyn, just leaving his anti-social character out to dry while everyone else is having fun.

I have plotted out the course of the ship for the next four days, and there are no notable encounters until then. So I was going to skip ahead to Day Four, unless there are any objections? Was there anything anyone wanted to do during that time? If so, let me know.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky deal with the following spells:

1st: Replace "Endure Heat" With Cure light.
2nd: Hold person, Cure Moderate x2
3rd: Prayer.

Oh and she will eat some of her rations to ease up her load.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Jerrard will relearn the spells he lost when they left Khur.

As for Xel, I am sure he will come into his own at some point.

He will spend time trying to learn what skills Mailka has, to aid the group.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

No problem with moving ahead to day four.

In the meantime, Babushka will try to become familiar with the setup of the ship without getting in the crew's way. She will talk to the crew, if necessary to the first mate or captain to know about the weapons and warrior skills on the ship, how they have prepared for battle, and think of a defence plan. If there are fighting drills, she will participate to establish herself as an experienced fighter.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Malika is open enough with her skills and abilities; you can check her stat block for what she's capable of.

As for Babushka, there are combat drills once a day, and she can participate (as can anyone else). The general crew are basically level 0 warriors armed with leather armor (if any), cutlasses, belaying pins, knives and about half have light crossbows. The crew consists of 14 humans, 2 ogres, a Baaz, and a goblin. The ogres fight with great swords instead of cutlasses.

The captain is a level 6 fighter (mariner) with leather armor, a magical sabre (+1), a light crossbow (with a handful of +1 bolts), and a magic ring (Ring of Fish Control). The first mate is a level 5 fighter with blessed leather armor (+1), a great axe, and a heavy crossbow. He also has a scroll with a single spell on it--Strength. He plucked it from a wizard he killed a few years back. Nobody else on the ship can use it, so he's willing to hand it over to Jerrard, if he thinks he can use it.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Imani will most likely help along with those combat drills. It will keep her from getting rusty, and help her be more sure footed on the ship just in case anything does attack.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

One thing, Locky will leave her sleeping bag and half of her rations below decks (hopefully no one will take them!) Should sort her encumbrance issues.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Just a thought, Jerrard will experiment with the wand he found, and do some research on the ring, looking to see if there any symbols on it.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jenara wrote:One thing, Locky will leave her sleeping bag and half of her rations below decks (hopefully no one will take them!) Should sort her encumbrance issues.
It sure does. Locky is no longer in encumbrance.
Jerrard wrote:Just a thought, Jerrard will experiment with the wand he found, and do some research on the ring, looking to see if there any symbols on it.
With the use of a Detect Magic spell, Jerrard confirms both the wand and ring have magical auras.

Jerrard casts Detect Magic on the wand (1d100): 64, fail. Cannot determine the specific school of the aura.
Jerrard casts Detect Magic on the ring (1d100): 26, success. Determines the ring has an aura of Abjuration magic.

The ring has no writing or symbols on it. The wand, as previously mentioned, has the Khurish word 'Sahm' written on it. Pointing the wand out at the sea and speaking the word doesn't seem to do anything.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Could Jerrard leave his bedding below decks and some of his rations as well please?

So the ring is some form of protection, I guess he'll wear it and see what happens.
As for the wand, hmmm needs more research I think.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Babushka's backpack and bedroll will stay below deck, too.
There's more to me than meets the eye...