Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Borderlands II - This is the OLD game thread

Second Edition AD&D

A gritty "low-fantasy" game in which the line between right and wrong may occasionally blur, set in a non-canon Greyhawk-based world.

Moderator: Stik

Forum rules
Players should expect to post two to three times per week. 

Players should have a working knowledge of Second Edition AD&D

Experienced adult/mature players are preferred.

No munchkins allowed, and min-maxing will be frowned upon.

Core rulebooks and "Complete" series books will be used.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Borderlands II - This is the game thread

Post by Breila »

"It doesn't feel good to leave" Liri confesses. "But we can't be of help at all, so we'd best go on with our work."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I have known Papa for a long time. I believe he wouldn't make this choice lightly." Angel seems somewhat distracted, her thoughts elsewhere.

"We go on. He will join us when he is able." She commands, her head lifting.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Galanis stands at Angel command, stuffs some food to his pockets, tell the kids to be good and help their parents and goes to take his horse.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Not yet.. When we are all... Ready." She says at Glanis's departing form.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Galanis raises his brows, looks at the food at the table and quickly sits back and continues eating.
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

Fraso eventually makes an appearance in the public house and tries to order a meal. Taken aback by the lack of adults in the place, he settles instead for a plate piled high with whatever he can find on the counter.
Hiric wanders in shortly after, having already prepared the wagon and grabs a plate of food. Salia is behind him when he enters, although after filling her own plate she quickly fades into a corner of the room.

A short while later, Papa makes an appearance. He looks weary and stressed. "This child is clearly destined to be a man of great importance later in life. It is the only possible explanation for the ordeal of his birth." It is a grim joke, but so are the circumstances. "I regret that I must remain here for a few days. My fate has brought me here, at a time when a child is in peril. I must do what I can. I have a decent horse. I shall catch up when my task here is concluded.
"You all should go, and quickly. I do not know if our adversaries are still out there, but I do not want them to catch up to us here."
"No matter where you go, there you are."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Galanis stops chewing his apple in mid bite and looks directly at Angel, not sure if NOW they are actually leaving or not.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Liri, could you go with Galanis and ready the horses? I will talk to Master Fraso and ensure we are ready?" Touching her arm for the briefest of moments she moves over to Fraso.

"Master Fraso. Circumstances have over taken us, I believe we should leave, and soon." She takes a moment to glance at Salia, fully expecting to think of something else. "I have asked Galanis and Liri to check the mounts.." She glances at Hiric.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Liri nods to Angel and leaves the room, not checking if Galanis follows. In the stables, she readies the horses and leads them to the space between the buildings.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Galanis looks around for another moment. His mouth still full he just smile as best as he can to the children around, wave with his hand, takes another chunk of bread and goes after Liri.
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

Salia is in the dining room, talking to one of the local girls as she eats, but Angel doesn't see her immediately, or for long.

Hiric is in his typical morning mood, and speaks to Angel as if it's a chore: "Wagon is loaded. Mules are fed. We are ready to go as soon as the boss-man finishes his meal. Unless he decides to visit the latrine first.
"Maughus left already, said he wanted to get a look at the road ahead. Egg is watching the wagon."
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Following Saila as long as she can out the corner of her eye and regards Hiric with her best false smile (which comes across as if she had some bad meat last night.)

"Very well, I will get everyone together and meet you outside.. At your convenience, of course." With that she stands, adjusts her growing collection of blades before leaving.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"We're too big a group to move swiftly" Liri greets Angel with a sigh. "Anyone following us will have an easy time."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Sadly you are right." The warrior frowns as she enters Praesul's stall, there was no way the horse would let anyone else near, even Liri. "Perhaps we should let Salia go ahead.." She whispers in Liris ear as she walks past.. "They'd take one look and loose her.." Sighing she throws her hands in the air. "I am concerned about.. Everything. Just everything."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"it was good to have an evening of rest and relaxation, though" Liri says with a warm smile. "Now it is back to work... I wish we would have found out why it was first Fraso, ans now it is Saiia who can't be kept in focus. I thought it was that strange necklace the maestro was wearing, because he took it off when he was talking to us. but he hasn#t given it to her... or was the effect on Maughus at that time?"