Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Brainstorming

Down the Dungeon Way: Hosted by LadyWinterWolf. Group Members only!

Moderator: LadyWinterWolf

LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Brainstorming

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Minor OOC comments are ok, and probably necessary in some of the gaming posts; but discussions, or details to clear up any confusions should be posted here.

As to colors, the she-wolf's speech was in red, while I posted in black. I only switched to bold purple because Jenara said she could not read the black text on her pda; but the speech text is still in red. It only appears in blue whenever the wolf is speaking to herself.

I see that Jenara is using red also, and I would like to ask her to please switch to another color, so it will not be confused with my posts.
Long Live the Witch Queen!!!
BryantTheSwordsman
Peasant
Peasant

Post by BryantTheSwordsman »

To Stik's question, the color means my character is speaking, anything out of that is action or character thought.

I was just using blue as a random color but I will take it as my character's color.
SNORT, IM A DRAGON, SNORT
Kaber
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by Kaber »

Ok, I think I will use a dark green then, just to keep things easily recognizable. That would be....First Color chart 1st column, 1st box on 3rd row or---
*thought will use astiks in black*
The magic of life is it's mystery. Never let the wonder of it all die
Wizard_of_Wumbo
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Wizard_of_Wumbo »

well...im using blue as well, should i switch to yellow? or can people remember the shade differences...or who is speaking at the very least.
Kaber
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by Kaber »

Eh, I don't think it realy matters but that's me. I just found the green and I liked it. I think darker colors show up better on the forums lighter background in any case.
Wizard_of_Wumbo
Peasant
Peasant

oh yeah, i dont have a clue if halfings really do have unusually keen noses...but...Evis certainly thinks so. So, chastise him if im dead wrong :)
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

Is it possible that the dwarf is going to die because the cleric player hasn't posted in awhile and everyone else is too foolish to administer first aid?
I mean, Martin has an excuse, being a fool and all that...
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

I have already accepted he is dead. And yeah, serious ly someone, first aid.
Kaber
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by Kaber »

Your dwarf isn't dead yet. Yes we are waiting to see if the Cleric posts since common sence dicatates that he would use a healing spell if available. Snickerpuss is currently trying to get bandages for you which, once administered, should stop the bleeding but someone will have to apply the bandages. After that I believe you would gain 1hp/day of rest + your constitution bonus.

Unfortunatly PBP (Play By Post) can be a slow process for those who just can't wait to get on with it. So much to see, so much to do and ......so few posting on a regular basis. arrrgggghhh
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Kaber wrote:Your dwarf isn't dead yet. Yes we are waiting to see if the Cleric posts since common sence dicatates that he would use a healing spell if available. Snickerpuss is currently trying to get bandages for you which, once administered, should stop the bleeding but someone will have to apply the bandages. After that I believe you would gain 1hp/day of rest + your constitution bonus.

Unfortunatly PBP (Play By Post) can be a slow process for those who just can't wait to get on with it. So much to see, so much to do and ......so few posting on a regular basis. arrrgggghhh
I'm not very virtuous, so patience doesn't still well with me...

BUT, yeah he'll probably be ok, thanks for that!

Still, what i meant to say was Drake has already accepted he's dead, his wife died at a young age, dwarves don't re-marry.

Its why he is the way he is, the rashness, the "Aye my dear... " etc, he's become this psycho to get to see her quicker.

As far as he's concerned he's on his way to the great forge right now!
He's gonna be pissed when he realises he's not. (his personality is developing slowly).
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Kaber wrote:Your dwarf isn't dead yet. Yes we are waiting to see if the Cleric posts since common sence dicatates that he would use a healing spell if available. Snickerpuss is currently trying to get bandages for you which, once administered, should stop the bleeding but someone will have to apply the bandages. After that I believe you would gain 1hp/day of rest + your constitution bonus.

Correct Kaber.

As to the dwarf's constitution currently, he is now at 5HP, and NOT unconscious. He will be unconscious at 0HP, and dead at -10HP.

So sayeth the DM.....and that's me.
:D
Wizard_of_Wumbo
Peasant
Peasant

damn dungeon masters with your power and such. Oh yeah, evis has been pre-occupied with searching for the trigger of the trap, i was honestly just waiting for confirmation that he found it...but i'll just move on with what im doing.

\
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Wizard_of_Wumbo wrote:damn dungeon masters with your power and such. Oh yeah, evis has been pre-occupied with searching for the trigger of the trap, i was honestly just waiting for confirmation that he found it...but i'll just move on with what im doing.

\

Ok, gave a more detailed description of what Evis has accomplished with his search of the stairs.
----------------------------------

Looks like the dwarf will be alright, so long as he contains his impetuousness; and I've reminded everyone about the next section of the dungeon, in case you've all forgotten by now, or can't find my original post about it. Yes, a new map was posted in my original post.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Impetuousness! Hrmph!"

Lol, point taken thanks guys, better ramp him down a notch!

So... we should agree if we are gonna try and get past, or wait? We haven't got 6 days, so if we knock it down to 2 (ie 6hp back from resting and assumed healing spells from Bel.. so..

Shall we vote? Drake would have no issues continuing... BUT, if you want him to take some hits and actually make a dent in combat (hes a tank) a bit of rest would help.
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

[Nature show host voice - ON]
We see here the symbiotic relationship between the various character classes: the fighter, injured badly, must rely on the cleric for healing. The cleric realizes that having the fighter around represents his best chance of avoiding becoming a front-line combatant himself, but others in the party, with their own particular skills, may need healing as well, and so the cleric must decide carefully how much healing to dispense at this time...
[Nature show host voice - OFF]

I say we wait. Assuming this dungeon has sat here unexplored for a long time before we arrived today (as indicated by the overgrown lawn, mouldering tapestries, and cobwebs), there's no reason why it would have been any different had we arrived tomorrow. If we wait until tomorrow, the dungeon will still be there, no?

LWW - I see you're posting in purple now. Would you like me to switch to a different color for Martin's dialogue?
"No matter where you go, there you are."