Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Brainstorming

Down the Dungeon Way: Hosted by LadyWinterWolf. Group Members only!

Moderator: LadyWinterWolf

LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Brainstorming

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

As Jenara said, make sure to read my posts; being the DM here, they are important. I do post dimensions of the rooms, and maps to help guide the way.

Before saying that you're cleaving monsters in two, make sure what kind they are, and that your attack can do that to their HP status. In this case, it wouldn't have happened anyway. As to the party, they would have turned and attacked you, since you did ambush them from the rear.

Actually, now I'm looking forward to how your character will react when he meets my she-wolf. :D

Oh, while Jenara is most definitely not being a b**ch, at this time; this DM can be a royal one. :twisted:

Listen to Kaber, he's my hubby, and knows what I'm like, especially when it comes to gaming. But the Brainstorm thread is for bouncing ideas around, so if you're not sure, discuss it with the other pc's here, or even private message with one or more of them. We don't bite....ok, I do.....but the others don't, as far as I know. :?
Long Live the Witch Queen!!!
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

[ooc]Again, are these creatures attacking? I've spent the last few entries preparing... They are obviously ugly, but are they actually going to attack?

Not a criticism, mo of a reminder, I get you are introducing BB...
BTW, Stik is off having fun at a fair this weekend.. [/ooc]

(OOC by LWW - !%^@@!***!!*; I did tell you, in your previous OOC about this, to reread the original description which already had this information, but since you insist: they are only moving 1' per round, are about 30' away from Esse, and YES!!!!, they are in attack mode. Considering they move very slowly, they need some time to get to Esse, or she can run at them. )

=========

As per usual, when someone has a question via OOC, I answer on their post. All you had to do was scroll upwards and reread the description to answer your question the first time. Instead, you have, again, implied that I have "ignored" you, when that was not the case at all.

Suggestion, use the Brainstorm thread for comments and/or discussion, or go via PM; not the gaming thread itself. Thanks.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

I did not suggest you were ignoring me! I wouldnt dream of saying such a thing.
I missed it, ok, simple as that, I had a lot to read, and I missed the OCC.
I am only human. We make mistakes.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
biggbrad
Peasant
Peasant

Post by biggbrad »

So, is my character frozen or is my post valid? I replied to it before thinking that the icicles and frost may mean that he is frozen now...
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Jenara, yep ok; forgotten subject, so ready to move on. Can I make a suggestion? Don't be so quick to post; give everyone a chance to answer to a situation, and then you won't lose track of information too quickly. Query: Esse's reaction to Bjarj's concern over the newcomer was a bit unusual, since she doesn't really know if he is friend or foe. She was busy in the room with the 3 creatures, hears Bjarg's shout of "we've been flanked!!", and makes a split decision that a newcomer is friendly? Hun, I know you want the game to go faster, but it won't go anywhere if you're the one doing all the posting, and forgetting pertient information that your character should be reacting to.....patience grasshopper. (Kung Fu series reference, in case you're not familiar) If people are busy, and can't get online to post, then we all have to do the same thing...wait. :)

Brad, I deleted the n/m post as it didn't do anything for the game. If you decide not to post something, you can just press cancel, or delete (X) after it's posted. However, the post you did make was just fine. No, the character is not frozen, just a little frost bit. :twisted:
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

I am back to the real world from the medieval fair world.
But I'll be back there tomorrow, and Wednesday, because there is a TV show filming at the site, and they need extras in costume. And I'll be one of them.
It's for a new sitcom on Fox called Running Wilde. (I haven't seen the script, but apparently the lead characters are visiting a medieval fair?)
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Actually she was rather fed up with his posturing ! She was reacting to that, kind of "Put up or shut up!" If you get what I mean?

Her reaction was a direct response to that.

If he wasn't friendly.. What could she do about it?

If Ag talked directly to Bjarg, then she'll have heard it too.

I sometimes react to what is going on rather than re-read old posts,
its a different style to Stik's takes me time to adjust from one to another.

Oh, Stik, thanks for the plan, Esse is just reacting and any plan she came up with would be rather like "Kill it!"
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by Kafen »

*currently just getting back from a business trip* Sorry for the delay, I was in another state. :) My daily posts on my games even fell off.
The lack of the defiler in SC2 makes my pants sad. ~ Anon Internet Guy
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

Jenara wrote:Oh, Stik, thanks for the plan, Esse is just reacting and any plan she came up with would be rather like "Kill it!"
Tactics are a good thing.
Martin's a fool, but he's not an idiot. :)
LadyWinterWolf wrote:*Martin, though his job is that of playing the fool, shows quick thinking and strategy with his plan....a leader in the making?*
Quick thinking is the coin of any good comedian (just look at Robin Williams). As to the leadership, let's just call it a holdover from his years of working in theater. :)
"No matter where you go, there you are."
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

I was thinking, that by now, someone should have stood out enough to be party leader.
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

From now on, especially during decision making or melee; I'm giving everyone at least 2 days to post to the situation. If anyone jumps ahead, due to impatience, I'll copy the post, pm it to the person, and then delete it. They can then post it when the time is appropriate for it, or not, depending on what everyone has posted before then.

That way, it will not get confusing trying to go back and find out in what order everything is happening.
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Sounds good LWW!
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

I'm going to have to ease up on my appearances anyway. Life is getting in the way. Might be days between my posts.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Glad you agree IL.

Jenara, post when you can; real life is more important than a virtual one. However, still make sure that what you post makes sense with everyone else's posts.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

I am away for the weekend.

Borderlands 3 - Navi