Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH. 17: Poison Curse

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

BishGada
Viscount
Viscount
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH. 17: Poison Curse

Post by BishGada »

(OOC: Sorry I didn't post for a while. I don't see any point in responding retroactive. Maybe only a bit)

In response to Jocelyn, Ouragana and Gallath comments Baeros raises his eyebrows and says, "Wohh ohh. Hold your horses! You got the lady diplomatically and I was very diplomatic with these people until I thought they gonna shoot us! I even diplomatically warned them they should lay their pistols or I'll have to kill them. I was even pretty polite. I'd rather they listen and surrender the pistols without fight but, well, that happened."

While Jocelyn heals him he looks at her eyes thankfully.
"By the way, can you fix the girl? Why is she like that? Is she drugged?" (OOC: Only the women knows its mind spells control right?)

And when Ouragana whines about her money, "I can split with you the expenses, and I guess the others will too. Care to tell us what exactly happened inside? I was about to break in and save you."

===================================================
(OOC: Baeros the diplomat in action :))
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

(OOC: I don't think Bearos came down with Jocelyn and Ouragana, and even if he did, Ouragana didn't whine. She just stated that she spent a lot of money for Jocelyn's benefit - even without being asked to.)
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jocelyn, Ouragana, and Baeros (The Bullring's cargo hold/Sardonx 15th, 10 PM)
Baeros follows the women down into the cargo hold and interrupts their discussion with some questions of his own.

Val and Naras (Ixitxachitl Lair/Sardonx 12th, 1 PM)
The party continues following along the right side, until they turn the corner and reach a dead-end. However, there is a simple but large chest sitting on the floor here.
Attachments
Ixitachitl Lair 1F 07.jpg
Ixitachitl Lair 1F 07.jpg (111.53 KiB) Viewed 6259 times
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Naras pokes the chest with her spear.

Assuming the chest doesn't attack, she says, "Would you open it, please, Val? Hoping they've stockpiled some potions of healing."
The dwarf holds her spear at the ready in case some creature leaps out of the chest.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Val inspects the chest, checking the latch. If she can flip the latch open, she will stand off to the side and use her trident to flip open the lid.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I can pay you back, Ouragana," Jocelyn says. She then looks up to Baeros as he enters the cargo hold. "Why are you down here?" she asks. She is nearly glaring the warrior down, as she still isn't happy with him. "She's under a spell, but she'll be fine," she says curtly. "And as to what actually happened, Ouragana acted as if she was a slave owner, and we got the girl back."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"Bearos, you really need to learn how to behave" ouragana tells the ranger. She then ignores him completely and says to Jocelyn: "I don't need everything back. But I would be pleased if you found me another pearl necklace. It's a convenient way of storing value."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The chest does not react at being poked with a spear. Val approaches and inspects the chest, but finds that it is locked. Or perhaps it has been rusted shut. Either way, it will not open.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Move on?" Naras asks in both languages, and starts to head towards where they came into the complex, intending to explore where the group haven't yet been.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"A pearl necklace?" Jocelyn asks. "Uh, well, okay. Excuse me for a moment," she says. She goes to collect the money she is going to need to pay back Raven, and then returns to the group.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Val gives up on any pretense of finesse and stabs at the rusty lock.
spyguy1503
Lord
Lord

Post by spyguy1503 »

Gallath looks curiosly at the girl. "Such powerful magic, used to such petty ends..."
Characters:
Current:
LSO: Gallath, Elf Thief- SendHelp
WotL:Ne-Chanz, Minotaur Fighter- Casual Murder
Demiplane:Cal Lightfoot, Gnome Thief/Illusionist (Improv Kit)- Chilling
AD:LitC: Jacen Terro, Half-Elf fighter- HOLD
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Jocelyn, Ouragana, and Baeros (The Bullring's cargo hold/Sardonx 15th, 10 PM)
Jocelyn collects an additional one hundred platinum pieces from her share of the island treasure and adds it to her pouch.

Gallath and Drav (The Bullring's deck/Sardonx 15th 10 PM)
"Magic is magic. It's all bad, if you ask me," Brock comments.

"And what would you use such power for, if you possessed it?" Naishe asks Gallath curiously.

Val tries slamming the butt of her trident onto the lock, but the resistance provided by the water makes this difficult. She tries anyway, but to no avail. The lock remains intact.

"Perhaps there is a key somewhere," Cye suggests.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Folks, search here or move on? I think move on," Naras say in Merspeak, but meanwhile looking around in case she spots anything.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"If there is anything else you two need to get while we are here, go ahead and get it. We need to get back to Raven," Jocelyn says with a sigh. "Oura, did you decide what you plan to do about that girl?" she asks.