A place to find the old game thread and completed Adventures, and Characters

Moderator: mltillis

mltillis
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Temple of Torm: Temple of Terror

Post by mltillis »

Kata collapses to the floor and frantically attempts to grasp Vrunar's legs, silently looking up at him with tearful pleading eyes and teeth gnashed against her gag. Her form shifts and the wings, claws, and tail disappear. Now a tearful naked elven girl cradles herself against the paladin's knees.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Really?" Navi asks with a frown, holding her ground. "You seem to think we WANT to hurt you." Looking at Vrunar from the corner of her eye she kneels next to her. "Tell us the things we need to know, and no harm will come to you. Refuse and we will have to start.. Right now.." She eyes a poker laying on a table, "All I need is a small fire, one if those pokers and you'd pass out."

"Actually I don't want to do that, I want to know where the Dancien children are."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Vrunar holds firmly Kata's hand and pulls her up. "Don't grovel, it won't help. Your true form is burnt on my retina!" Vrunar leads her, still shackled, to the torture table. "Just help us save the kidnapped and I'll make sure you will be treated justly."
As Navi's words are spoken in his mind, Vrunar looks back at her. He can't talk back to her, but he tries to show his disagreement with her words.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

(The spell allows him to respond)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

[OOC]Oh cool! :)[/OOC]
Navi wrote:~Remember, We all do terrible things to get what we want. It's unavoidable, I think. The most we can hope for is that what we want is worth the evil we do.~
Vrunar is not sure if Navi can hear him, but instinctively he answers in his mind, 'It doesn't have to be that way. Follow your heart, be just, but also have compassion, don't let temptation control your action, then your action will not be evil and you will walk the true path.'
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Navi stands and heads to the table with Vrundar, "Kata, I'm going to remove your gag, you see the things around you, and you know these people are serious. Mortimer over there can probably cause pain you can't imagine."

"Talk." Her hand traces the woman's shoulder resting on her collar bone. "Or else."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Mortimer

"Please do, it is a simple answer."
He puts his hand on the other shoulder, strategically positioning his fingers to find the pressure point between the neck and shoulders.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Yes Kata, help us and we will be kind. But if you don't, well, I can't see any way you will avoid the harsher means of the interrogation." Vrunar says his arm folded over his chest.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

" Mmrrph!" With her rear against the edge of the table, Kata's eyes dart from the face of one interrogator to the other.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"OK everyone, back off for a moment. Let me talk to her.. Give me a moment." When / if the others back off she leans in. ~Kata, I liked you, I did, answer the questions, tell us what we want to know, I'll see you live.~

Taking the gag in one hand she holds it tightly, ~Where are they? What we're you doing in the room, and where are the others?~ her voice appears in Katas head.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Navi hears a reply within her head. "What would I know of the Danicen's? They are beneath me."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

~Tell me what you were doing. You wanted to take me didn't you.~ Aware no one else could hear her she keeps her position, waiting for a reply.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

"Of course I wanted to take you, dolt! Not only do you bear Ealoeth blood, but you hold the master ring which could only come from Sinistra. My master will reward me greatly for such a prize." Navi hears Kata's reply within her head.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

~I knew that, why else did I taunt you with it you silly girl? Why my blood is the question. And who is your master." Keeping hold of her shoulder she presses tightly, ~I wouldn't be surprised if at least one if those wanted to kill you. ~

Borderlands 3 - Navi
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Seeing Kata and Navi standing against each other, not speaking for long time, Vrunar coughs, "Ahhmmm... Well?" and he looks at Navi questioningly, while thinking to himself, 'Quiet a torture you are having there, don't you...'